Some names to watch before it’s deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
"No I’m just not going to burn sources over a defensive ends coach. The alternative would be to have not said anything at all. Just wanted to let you guys know that things are moving along there and they’re zeroing in on some guys. You can take it or leave it but I wouldn’t have come on here and said anything at all had I not had reason to."

Gaby said Take how you wanna F'in take it lol

Bruh I hollered when I saw he posted that. My dawg is sick of you ungrateful ******** lol.

Advertisement
I bought a CX-5 about 8 months ago and it is too soon to know its long term reliability, but I love the value of it, it drives well and (I think) looks great. If you need something a bit larger, the CX-9 might be an option.

View attachment 177756

View attachment 177757

View attachment 177758
I’ve got a 2017 CX 5 I bought last Feb with 29k miles on it. Aesthetically I love it, looks luxurious with the front in and the upgraded interior with leather is awesome for the price. I’ll probably hold on to it for a while.

So I know there’s some loophole cause obviously we wouldn’t do this if it meant we cannot recruit Central, but what is the exact rule here? We aren’t hiring him in an on the field role, so how are we doing this to prevent that “cant recruit the school” rule from taking place?

Advertisement
Yeah, that’s what I understand but I’d like to know more. I think auctions are 100% cash, no?

Depending on what you are looking for some auctions (orlando fl in general) you won't need a license but the regular and high end cars you need a license or someone that has one.
You can chose to go with a license person and pay them a fee to bid for you

That rule, bylaw 11.4, reads like this:

In football, during a two-year period before a prospective student-athlete's anticipated enrollment and a two-year period after the prospective student-athlete's actual enrollment, an institution shall not employ (or enter into a contract for future employment with) an individual associated with the prospective student-athlete in any athletics department noncoaching staff position or in a strength and conditioning staff position.
This definition includes, but is not limited to, parents, legal guardians, handlers, personal trainers and coaches. An individual who meets this definition retains such status during the enrollment of the prospective student-athlete at the institution.

Advertisement

"In plain English, what the proposal (authored by the ACC) attempts to do is not to open the floodgates for coaches to join from the high school or amateur ranks, but to loosen the restrictions on coaches who have already been hired at the college level but whose movements may have been hampered by the IAWP rule."

Has Coach Smith worked for any 4 year program in the past? If so and I'm reading this correctly, he would be exempt from the 2 year ban since he had already coached in college program.

I’ve got a 2017 CX 5 I bought last Feb with 29k miles on it. Aesthetically I love it, looks luxurious with the front in and the upgraded interior with leather is awesome for the price. I’ll probably hold on to it for a while.
I was lucky enough to have unintentionally sold my car when the used market was already very high, but while they were still discounting the new ones off their MSRP. Got this one brand new, AWD Turbo Carbon edition for ~$32K. Normally I go with certified pre-owned, but with the prices all out of whack, this made sense.

The '21s are the last year they are offering the turbo on the Carbon edition though which is a bummer as I think the matte slate blue with black wheels (and option for red seats) is by far the best color option.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back