Some names to watch before it’s deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.
In watching the Barrett /Jackson auctions they always mention that there is financing available.Are they different than the auctions being talked about?
Yea. Most auctions are wholesale. Barrett Jackson is a completely different style. You’re essentially doing business with a dealer or independent shop.

Advertisement
Uh, lol yeah dude. It's called the money factor. Weird, I've never had a conversation with anyone who knows a shred about leasing, let alone a salesman, who didn't use the correct expression for the interest 50 times from the jump, but I'm happy to help. You SURE you were in the biz lol?

And I even mentioned it already. Your "usuallys" is where me and my lease guy go to work. Via negotiation, incentives, and rebates we got the "sale" price of the lease down from $61k MSRP to ~$43k (can't remember specifically and too lazy to back out the math) which, along with a favorable residual value, was the reason we were able to paper it at such a low monthly. Leasing is formulaic. Period.

I don't even know what your point is anymore.

End of story: I pay $299 a month for a $61k+ car for my wife, and she's happy. With $0 drive off. 35 total $299 payments for 36 months of use. If you can find that, I commend you. You can try to spin away from that fact all you want, but it won't change anything. I'll just keep winning the lease game regardless.

This is boring now. I'm beyond out.

Take it to Forum.LeaseHackr.com if you want talk car leasing minutia. This is a wrestling and wholesale ammo thread.

247 Update from Gaby (Hedgemaster) on DE/Edge coach:

“ Getting some movement on the defensive ends coach. Not saying it’ll be done today or anything but I do believe they’ve narrowed it down to a few targets. Either of the two names I heard Tuesday morning would be big. Not putting a timeline on this but they’re progressing there.”
He might as well have not said anything lol

Advertisement
"No I’m just not going to burn sources over a defensive ends coach. The alternative would be to have not said anything at all. Just wanted to let you guys know that things are moving along there and they’re zeroing in on some guys. You can take it or leave it but I wouldn’t have come on here and said anything at all had I not had reason to."

Gaby said Take how you wanna F'in take it lol

Advertisement
Truck prices are insane because of our area. If you want to seriously by a truck then buy it on the West coast of FL or Central FL. It’ll be cheaper becabuse they sell more of them. Demand drives pricing.
I’m in Central Florida and compared to commercial vans trucks actually aren’t that bad. Can’t find a good work van anywhere up here.

Advertisement
Advertisement
For my money, I’d go with a Honda CRV or Pilot. The Acura’s are great as well. Just a little more upscale than the Honda. At 150K miles, they’re just getting broke in.
I bought a CX-5 about 8 months ago and it is too soon to know its long term reliability, but I love the value of it, it drives well and (I think) looks great. If you need something a bit larger, the CX-9 might be an option.

CX5.jpg

Picture2.png

Picture3.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back