Some names to watch before it’s deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any of you cats have any experience with a GMC Terrain? I’m a Caddy guy. All the Italians in my neighborhood drove one when I was growing up so it became a thing for me. Currently have a XT5 and I love it. But my next SUV I’ll need will be around my retirement so I’ll need to downsize to something cheaper. The GMC Terrain has caught my eye.

Advertisement
247 Update from Gaby (Hedgemaster) on DE/Edge coach:

“ Getting some movement on the defensive ends coach. Not saying it’ll be done today or anything but I do believe they’ve narrowed it down to a few targets. Either of the two names I heard Tuesday morning would be big. Not putting a timeline on this but they’re progressing there.”
redneck hedge GIF

Any of you cats have any experience with a GMC Terrain? I’m a Caddy guy. All the Italians in my neighborhood drove one when I was growing up so it became a thing for me. Currently have a XT5 and I love it. But my next SUV I’ll need will be around my retirement so I’ll need to downsize to something cheaper. The GMC Terrain has caught my eye.
I’m not a fan of it I don’t like the way it drives and it has slow pick up. The GMC Acadia has been just ok for my folks but I think there’s better options out there

“ Getting some movement on the defensive ends coach. Not saying it’ll be done today or anything but I do believe they’ve narrowed it down to a few targets. Either of the two names I heard Tuesday morning would be big. Not putting a timeline on this but they’re progressing there.”
What's sad is you could have made up that quote and I would still have believed he said it

Advertisement

No one can tell me that Gaby and Ivins arent the same person

I bet this dude never has a ******.

Before I got into healthcare, I worked for a company that dealt with the financial statements of dealer networks for the manufacturer. We had several former dealership owners that worked as account managers. They'd give training sessions on what a good financial statement should look like and how to improve. One of the metrics was used car wholesale per unit. The rule of thumb was that if you were making more than $25 per unit, you should have reconditioned and put it out on your used lot. Of course in one session, a dealer had thousands in revenue, with several hundred per unit. That particular dealer was a used car wholesaler and ran the revenue through his dealership. The moral of the story: there's an exception to every rule.

The manufacturer made a profit, the dealer made a profit, the leasing broker made a profit, and the finance company made a profit. How?
@PIPO
41E7FEF1-5964-4C10-AE0F-DD74825C7A7B.gif

Advertisement
NEW UPDATE FROM GABY

“I’m hearing that Miami will definitely hire another coach sometime soon. I’m not willing to say that this is definite but that’s the general feeling in coral gables. Can’t put a timeline on this but it will most likely happen.”
he said it's a defensive end coach and both targets he heard would be big hires

NEW UPDATE FROM GABY

“I’m hearing that Miami will definitely hire another coach sometime soon. I’m not willing to say that this is definite but that’s the general feeling in coral gables. Can’t put a timeline on this but it will most likely happen.”
Basically. 😂🤣😂

Advertisement

My aunt has a Denali Terrain. Have driven it a few times and seemed like a great vehicle.

I don’t know what luxury dealer you ever gone too that only does 3 percent on MSRP. It’s a high end dealer. They‘re designed to make money on gross because they don’t move volume. Any finance guy like I was already knows that you‘re making up those numbers. Toyota doesn’t even do 3 percent on MSRP.

My dude, do you even know what a lease is? :LOL:

No seriously, are you mixing buying a car w leasing? I can't figure out what you're talking about. A "3% lease" would be like paying $1500 a month for a $50k MSRP auto. A 1% lease would be paying $500/month. And so on.

Someone remind me, how many open spots left? We also don't know what Mario will be hiring position wise?

Advertisement
My aunt has a Denali Terrain. Have driven it a few times and seemed like a great vehicle.
Yeah, if you’re going Terrain, and you want a good ride, go with the Denali version. A little more expensive, but it “feels” like a better vehicle, if that makes any sense.

There’s mad deals to be found at auctions.
Got a 2020 Lincoln Nautilus from SAA for $29,000 because it had some cosmetic damage on the rear bumper. Had 19,000 miles on it and MSRPs for $40-$50k depending on the trim. Cost me $1500 to completely replace the bumper, so all in, I paid $30,500 for a $45,000 vehicle. I will NEVER not buy from an auction again lol.

Also, if you know any police officers, ask them to take you to a police auction. Bought my nephew his first vehicle like 8 years ago for $250.00 ( was a 2001 Honda Civic with like 103k miles on it) and he is still driving it today. They auction off all the cars they seize in drug busts that people don't come back and claim. Potential for ridiculous deals there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back