Some names to watch before it’s deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Lol. As a guy who worked in the car business before being a firefighter, lease brokers are nothing but 3rd party salesmen that steal out of an actual salesman pockets and are bigger thieves.

The supply dictates pricing. You guys don’t know this but there’s a bidding war for every limited car that’s released and whoever is willing to pay more gets the car and sometimes you don’t even get to choose the color. That concept is now being applied to everything. I would tell you who to blame but getting political is frowned upon.

Nope. I have a friend who is a lease broker who has hooked me up plenty. He has deep relationships with many dealers and because he's connected and knowledgeable, knows what cars are leasing well, and pre-negotiates deals when he sees weakness. The dealer knows that he will move a lot of metal for him, so everyone wins. I've gotten $0 drive-off .5% 36-month leases from him before on luxury cars.

You sound like a bitter ex-salesman that got beat too many times by a broker lol.

If you are into the Olympics at all, US Women’s hockey advanced to the finals…against Canada for the millionth time. Canada will be tough. They’ve been running through the field acting like the Showtime Lakers scoring at will.

I’m tryin bro 😉

The men's hockey team beat Canada and got the 1 seed in the knockout round

Advertisement
RE: the tan lines - You know, my own personal theory of interpersonal behavior is that women communicate by what they wear.

Consider me intrigued. My mind is working overtime a little bit right now.

Out of respect that’s all I’m going to say.
We have 200 more pages to go whenever you are ready to expand

Advertisement
Nope. I have a friend who is a lease broker who has hooked me up plenty. He has deep relationships with many dealers and because he's connected and knowledgeable, knows what cars are leasing well, and pre-negotiates deals when he sees weakness. The dealer knows that he will move a lot of metal for him, so everyone wins. I've gotten $0 drive-off .5% 36-month leases from him before on luxury cars.

You sound like a bitter ex-salesman that got beat too many times by a broker lol.
Your friend didn‘t **** you over because he was your friend.

PS: Leasing brokers aren’t there to save you money and have relationships with dealers in a agreement to bring that dealer business. Any deal your friend gave you I could‘ve gotten and you wouldn’t have had to pay any fees to me personally. I would know, I finished my “career“ if you want to call it that as a finance manager which means I was the guy that built your deal, processed it, and created the legal paperwork you signed to buy your car.

And your deal is pretty standard for anybody with decent credit. You would’ve impressed me if it you got 3% which is nearly impossible unless you have an immaculate credit score.

Last edited:
Yeah, that's it.

:rolleyes:
658uao.jpg

How a lot of you clowns, INCLUDING YOU sound.

Don't care, be a cuck and downvote me

Flores got fired because the staff hated him and because of the reputation it would effect his ability to hire quality coaches going forward. This was the first time Ross actually fired a head coach when he should have so it came as a shock.

People here are blaming Grier for the Oline being bad, but again, they weren't paying attention. Flores hired a guy who had never been an offensive line coach at any level of his career and just started coaching in 2017.

Proof? The team signed Flowers as a free agent since he was good with Washington. He wasn't good with us. We cut him after a single year even though he was our best performing lineman, rejoins his original team, and is good again. Wow, strange.

keyboard.jpg

Advertisement
Your friend didn‘t **** you over because he was your friend.

PS: Leasing brokers aren’t there to save you money and have relationships with dealers in a agreement to bring that dealer business. Any deal your friend gave you I could‘ve gotten and you wouldn’t have had to pay any fees to me personally. I would know, I finished my “career“ if you want to call it that as a finance manager which means I was the guy that built your deal, processed it, and created the legal paperwork you signed to buy your car.

And your deal is pretty standard for anybody with decent credit. You would’ve impressed me if it you got 3% which is nearly impossible unless you have an immaculate credit score.

LOL. No, my dude. My guy actually publishes a monthly excel sheet with all his deals. Fully transparent. I didn't give him a fee because he's my friend, but for a small one anyone can get his deals.

And 3%? Huh? I really don't know what to say to you without sounding rude. But you have no idea what you're talking about. Are you SURE you sold cars? :) Standard % terminology for leases is what your monthly payment is compared to MSRP. A 1% lease, where you put $0 down and pay 1% of the MSRP a month, is considered a "solid" deal ($0 down, $750/month for a $75k MSRP auto as an example). So a 3% lease, where you are paying 3% of the MSRP would be the worst lease ever signed. So I have no idea what you're talking about. The lower the better.

Again, the last one I got for my wife was a .5% lease from him. Or to be specific, I had a $0 drive-off (NO MONEY DOWN AT ALL), and paid $299 (35 total payments) a month for a 36 month lease, for a $61,*** car.

Now of course that was the best deal I got, and it was on a luxury car that was leasing well (good residual value, money factor, factory rebates, etc) at the time, but that's why we chose it.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I can tell you that I bought a car for a family member a few months ago, there was no dealing, there was no negotiation, and it was more or less be glad that you’re paying sticker price and not a whole lot more.

There are several reasons for that, one of the major ones being that the supply is somewhat limited especially for certain models.

Regarding lease versus buy, or even using a broker, those are other topics that are situationally dependent.
My sister has been dealing with the same thing. Good luck finding brand new cars for any of the really popular brands, especially anything from JDM. Otherwise, you’ll have to pay inflated prices for 2019/2020 models.

Supply chain is just fvcked, not only for the cars themselves but for the tech that goes in those cars like touchscreens, Bluetooth, sensors, etc. You go to the lot and they’ll simply say “we don’t have any rn.”

Was hoping to have a new car before summer, but it’s looking tough. Ive had the same *** ‘01 Civic from high school. About 7 years later and it’s still kicking, partly from frequent maintenance but mostly from sheer dumb luck lmao

My sister has been dealing with the same thing. Good luck finding brand new cars for any of the really popular brands, especially anything from JDM. Otherwise, you’ll have to pay inflated prices for 2019/2020 models.

Supply chain is just fvcked, not only for the cars themselves but for the tech that goes in those cars like touchscreens, Bluetooth, sensors, etc. You go to the lot and they’ll simply say “we don’t have any rn.”

Was hoping to have a new car before summer, but it’s looking tough. Ive had the same *** ‘01 Civic from high school. About 7 years later and it’s still kicking, partly from frequent maintenance but mostly from sheer dumb luck lmao

Nah. It’s cause it’s a Honda. I’m sure people will get all riled up cause car manufacturer loyalty makes people only slightly less insane than politics and religion, but I don’t care. Those cars will run forever. Change the oil every 3k miles and those old Hondas will pump 300k miles no problem. My first car was an 89 Accord. Bought it with 190k miles and sold it for almost the amount I bought it for with about 240k. Ran like a champ, always. Those cars are absolute machines.

Nah. It’s cause it’s a Honda. I’m sure people will get all riled up cause car manufacturer loyalty makes people only slightly less insane than politics and religion, but I don’t care. Those cars will run forever. Change the oil every 3k miles and those old Hondas will pump 300k miles no problem. My first car was an 89 Accord. Bought it with 190k miles and sold it for almost the amount I bought it for with about 240k. Ran like a champ, always. Those cars are absolute machines.
100% Japanese cars may not be flashy w/ crazy horsepower, but they’re unbelievably reliable. My dad used to be a Honda tech for 15+ yrs and we’ve all driven them. My mom’s last car was an older CRV that racked up like 280k miles lol. Currently at 181k for mine rn

100% Japanese cars may not be flashy w/ crazy horsepower, but they’re unbelievably reliable. My dad used to be a Honda tech for 15+ yrs and we’ve all driven them. My mom’s last car was an older CRV that racked up like 280k miles lol. Currently at 181k for mine rn

They're incredible pieces of machinery. Run for days and days and days with very little PM. Crazy reliable, agree 1000%.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back