Some names to watch before it’s deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Looked like he was in a twitter fight with someone over the Canes. The guy he was talking to said the Canes were a 6 win team next year, to which DBC replied lol, and I quote "You look at this f*cking c@nt!". So out of character for him to be dropping those bombs, dude must have had him steaming mad.
Yea, Danny must’ve been ROYALLY ****ed, cause dude was absolutely raked over the coals, ridiculed, laughed at, and made fun of on these boards… and he never went there IIRC. He probably was ready to throw hands at that point.🤣

Yeah .. but at your age you're thankful to still be above ground .. so there's that. (I am as well!! ... used to be able to put a gallon of gas in the car for $.25 and go to Tony's Pizza Palace with a date for a slice and a coke .. $.25 each. Left home with a dollar and had $.25 left over.
How much did she go home with...
745E9F7D-310F-4F71-A8E5-8EE75BEBC1E6.gif

I can tell you that I bought a car for a family member a few months ago, there was no dealing, there was no negotiation, and it was more or less be glad that you’re paying sticker price and not a whole lot more.

There are several reasons for that, one of the major ones being that the supply is somewhat limited especially for certain models.

Regarding lease versus buy, or even using a broker, those are other topics that are situationally dependent.
New car lots around have been empty for months and used car prices have skyrocketed.

Advertisement
New car lots around have been empty for months and used car prices have skyrocketed.

Yep. That’s 100% true. The car that I bought was the last new car on the lot. Supposed to be getting a few more in but they hadn’t even been shipped in yet. I was actually lucky to buy it for just list price.

Yeah .. but at your age you're thankful to still be above ground .. so there's that. (I am as well!! ... used to be able to put a gallon of gas in the car for $.25 and go to Tony's Pizza Palace with a date for a slice and a coke .. $.25 each. Left home with a dollar and had $.25 left over.
****! I’m old (or at least I thought I was)….but ****…..

When I started driving, gas was $.49 cents. Washing dishes at Grants for a buck 65 an hour, it might as well have been 5 bucks a gallon.

Advertisement
Yea, Danny must’ve been ROYALLY ****ed, cause dude was absolutely raked over the coals, ridiculed, laughed at, and made fun of on these boards… and he never went there IIRC. He probably was ready to throw hands at that point.🤣

It must have embarrassed him because he deleted that pretty **** quick. I'm sure there are screenshots out there since so many people were retweeting it. They gonna mess around with that man one too many times and he gonna break.

Wtf is going in with car prices?!!

They should just call it finesse lots.

Anyone ever use a lease broker?
Lol. As a guy who worked in the car business before being a firefighter, lease brokers are nothing but 3rd party salesmen that steal out of an actual salesman pockets and are bigger thieves.

The supply dictates pricing. You guys don’t know this but there’s a bidding war for every limited car that’s released and whoever is willing to pay more gets the car and sometimes you don’t even get to choose the color. That concept is now being applied to everything. I would tell you who to blame but getting political is frowned upon.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back