Some names to watch before it’s deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
So much talk about Hartley and I'm surprised it hasn't been mentioned once which is pretty underrated. Yes, ST kicking/punting was *** under him...but before he got fired by Diaz, he was the one who pulled strings to get Lou Hedley here. Then went to UGA and recruited another Aussie punter for them too.
He is a great recruiter. Even the kids who weren't good like Baxa where highly ranked kids that he pulled. I would be fine with having him recruit special teams, but I wouldn't want him coaching special teams. We also were not very good on returns under him either.

Reactions: sml
あなたのサークルをしっかりと保ちなさい、あなたが聞くものの半分はハートリー真実です🤨。 この子の言葉は何ですか

अपने घेरे को चुस्त-दुरुस्त रखें, आप जो सुनते हैं उसका आधा हार्टले सच है🤨। इस बच्चे पर क्या शब्द है

Держите свой круг тесным, половина того, что вы слышите, почти правда🤨. Что за слово об этом ребенке

保持你的圈子,你听到的一半是哈特利真实的🤨。 这孩子怎么说

Mantén tu círculo cerrado, la mitad de lo que escuchas es hartley cierto🤨. ¿Cuál es la palabra sobre este niño?

האַלטן דיין קרייַז ענג, האַלב פון וואָס איר הערן איז האַרטלי אמת🤨. וואָס איז די וואָרט אויף דעם קינד

Mantieni il tuo circolo ristretto, la metà di quello che sentite su Hartley è vero 🤨. Che si dice di questo ragazzo?

अपने घेरे को चुस्त-दुरुस्त रखें, आप जो सुनते हैं उसका आधा हार्टले सच है🤨। इस बच्चे पर क्या शब्द है

Держите свой круг тесным, половина того, что вы слышите, почти правда🤨. Что за слово об этом ребенке

Mantén tu círculo cerrado, la mitad de lo que escuchas es hartley cierto🤨. ¿Cuál es la palabra sobre este niño?

האַלטן דיין קרייַז ענג, האַלב פון וואָס איר הערן איז האַרטלי אמת🤨. וואָס איז די וואָרט אויף דעם קינד
Halte dein Umfeld eng, die Hälfte von dem, was man hört, ist wahr 🤨. Was ist eigentlich mit dem Jungen?

https://www.reactiongifs.us/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/****_you_harold_and_kumar.gif

Advertisement
Its Friday Dance GIF by Justin

Advertisement
So much talk about Hartley and I'm surprised it hasn't been mentioned once which is pretty underrated. Yes, ST kicking/punting was *** under him...but before he got fired by Diaz, he was the one who pulled strings to get Lou Hedley here. Then went to UGA and recruited another Aussie punter for them too.
That plus he almost landed us evan McPhearson

Advertisement
I like Field a lot. Didn't he land Arroyo and at least keep Skinner alive until Mario came to close him out? Had Bevin playing great ball when healthy. Seems like he's a good recruiter and developer. My only flag was Mallory's poor blocking and hands early on last season. But I felt that was more on the kid and the lazy culture than Field.
I won’t tell y’all who was really instrumental in landing arroyo because the board would explode. He almost left cause of field

Advertisement
Crazy how loud that noise is. When you know you know. The word hate is always used. They hate the town, Kirby, their fans… HATE

But they just won’t a championship so it clearly didn’t matter how much they hated Kirby. That machine is rolling over there and they just got the ultimate prize.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back