Some names to watch before it’s deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement

Sea Reaction GIF by Seattle-Tacoma International Airport

Advertisement
Advertisement
Not going to get my hopes up. None of UGA have any inkling of him possibly leaving.
UUUUHHHH BRO the twitter hype gang has been going nuts all day are you seriously trying to say that it won't happen ?? bro that's ABSOLUTELY INSANE man like go seek help I'm just ok no wait wait that actually makes perfect sense and I am not at all surprised their talents as spawning salmon flailing in unison up the same cold river had exactly zero correlation with reality.

Advertisement
Idk about the rest of the U fans but i really liked this dude and our players loved him! Diaz did not do himself a favor by getting rid of him! This guy was high energy and detailed and really cared for the players he coached!
He was a great coach. I heard because he was so small and young the players didn't take him serious at first but he gained respect on the grass. I doubt he will have to worry about that with 2 nfl TEs a future superstar and a natty on his resume. He up was probably CMR best hire.

Let’s just agree to disagree. I’ve seen enough football in my life to know what I’m looking at. Yes, all spreads are not the same, but If you got talent, you can win with that scheme. The difference is having a QB that can make plays with his arm. Just look at the National Champions for the past 8 years. Different systems, yet all had talent and a QB that could make plays.
Lol Stetson Bennet almost butt fumbled the injury advantage and best defense in the country out of their chance of winning this year, but yeah what you said is true of most years

Idk what you guys are arguing about or why so many mopes are complaining about Ponce possibly getting promoted in the future.

Can you guys never be happy? Lol wtf is wrong with you finding things to be unhappy about. We got an OC to take a demotion to join our ELITE coaching staff and we’re turning things around. It starts with Mario. Show a little faith though for fcks sake. Stop complaining about problems that aren’t actually problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back