Some names to watch before it’s deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
True, true but I'ma keep it a buck. I'm looking for a good old fashioned power struggle between Embiid & Harden for "who's team it is"...
Harden too beta for that. Dude just wants to play his game and those two fit well. The issues come from pairing two dudes that need the ball in their hand ie Kyrie and Harden, Lebron and Russ, Harden and Russ, Harden and CP3. Speaks to the greatness of CP3 on how well he made that work, even though I can’t stand dude.

Black Ink Crew Laughing GIF by VH1

Advertisement
Depending on how future hirings go, Steele might coach LBs or he won't, if an EDGE coach is hired. I don't see the need if we run a four man front, but Steele has coached linebackers beforehand, so this shouldn't be the problem.

I'd have to assume the guy who we might target as a LB coach will also coach the ST as a result.

Wouldnt mind having Steele coach LBs and hiring Keith Heyward for Edge/OLBs. Hayward only gets paid 400k from Cal

Advertisement
Just repping, my dude 👍
Heat traded KZ Okpala to the Thunder but nothing serious.
simply too deep to do anything but something like that. trade some of the people that are not going to get any minutes for future draft picks. Might not be the best heat team ever, but this bench is easily our best bench ever and probably best bench in the NBA

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back