Some names to watch before it’s deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Ben Simmons will make Brooklyn a massive in the East he fits KD like a glove!
On his dîck

He too sensitive for big market teams, he gonna get traded out of BK, too.

Sorry for the disagree vote, you one of my favorite posters.

But Ben ain't gonna fit in Brooklyn. It's his fragile personality. Just like Philly, if he effs up, they gonna be on him like white on rice.

I mean, they got Drummond and Seth Curry, too, along with 2 firsts. But we keep Bull and Maxey. That's who I was worried about.
Drummond ain’t worth the paper his contract is written on at this point. Seth is allright and those two draft picks are gonna be late draft picks Harden and Embiid will be monsters together.

Advertisement
On his dîck

He too sensitive for big market teams, he gonna get traded out of BK, too.

Sorry for the disagree vote, you one of my favorite posters.

But Ben ain't gonna fit in Brooklyn. It's his fragile personality. Just like Philly, if he effs up, they gonna be on him like white on rice.
Meh its not the Knicks so he'll be fine. That is the only true NY team.

Advertisement
White Brian, Black Brian, it's soooo hard to keep these things straight...
FB_IMG_1644516701903.jpg

Needed a reason to post this. Lol

Advertisement
Advertisement
Yes. Talented QB Stetson Bennett
🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂 Bruh, You picked ONE DUDE off of a team that was stacked. Check everywhere else, man. Team was chock full of 4-5 star kids. That’s like someone saying our 2001-2 team wasn’t talented and then point at Ken Dorsey (who btw was a high 3 low 4 coming out). Point is …. talent wins titles regardless of scheme. There is no magic bullet full proof scheme. 90% of the time, the team with a decided advantage in talent takes home the prize. Which is why we celebrate the underdog when they pull off the upset.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back