Eaton to monitor what they’re eatin’
One…Massive…Samoan…
A mustache muscle man,
A tiny Cuban hobbit,
Nesta in the portal,
And McClendon no longer co-OC.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Sooo you’re saying that he can’t learn anything from Gattis nor can he get any better? Even though, he’s gonna be instrumental in weekly game planning meetings. I don’t get that line of thinking. The man can actually call a good game. I’ve seen it. ****, if he had a decent QB and some guys that could actually catch, Manny probably would have been fired earlier. My big question is… Why do we not like Ponce around here? If you say, it’s because “We had $2m to spend on an OC, and the best we could find, was Ponce.” I can totally understand that line of thinking, IF we hired him to be our OC. But, 1. He’s not the OC. 2. We should be **** happy to have someone that’s got experience as an OC and play caller, to be our QB coach. Honestly, I think he would be fine calling plays for us if/when Gattis gets the P5 call to be a Head Coach. That’s just me. 🤷🏾‍♂️
If ponce becomes the oc he’s gonna run his offense, learning under gattis for what 1-2 years isn’t gonna make him change his whole philosophy that he’s learned under satterfield for a decade. Its a solid hire for a qb coach but he shouldn’t be the oc at Miami. He has South Florida ties so that can help in recruiting but I think we could’ve got someone(peetz) better but who knows if they turned it down or not

If ponce becomes the oc he’s gonna run his offense, learning under gattis for what 1-2 years isn’t gonna make him change his whole philosophy that he’s learned under satterfield for a decade. Its a solid hire for a qb coach but he shouldn’t be the oc at Miami. He has South Florida ties so that can help in recruiting but I think we could’ve got someone(peetz) better but who knows if they turned it down or not
So You don’t think he would change his scheme a bit with a QB that can actually throw the dang ball, and capable WRs? You don’t think his offense would look any different with TVD running the show? Give the guy some credit, ****. Most coaches, not named Dorito, will try to accentuate what their players do best. At App State, his QB couldn’t hit the ocean standing on a yacht, and his group of WR’s couldn’t catch COVID at a meat market in Beijing. So guess what… he better run it, or get his *** beat to death. I’m willing to bet anything that his Offense would look different if he had a QB that was worth a ****. 😂

So You don’t think he would change his scheme a bit with a QB that can actually throw the dang ball, and capable WRs? You don’t think his offense would look any different with TVD running the show? Give the guy some credit, ****. Most coaches, not named Dorito, will try to accentuate what their players do best. At App State, his QB couldn’t hit the ocean standing on a yacht, and his group of WR’s couldn’t catch COVID at a meat market in Beijing. So guess what… he better run it, or get his *** beat to death. I’m willing to bet anything that his Offense would look different if he had a QB that was worth a ****. 😂
It will look better of course but why does that mean he should be our OC? Mark ritch and Enos offense probably looks better with TVD at QB instead of rosier and jarren so does that make them good? Im not saying his scheme is trash but if we’re trying to compete at a high level why would ponce even be in consideration for our OC? Im not even talking about his experience or anything im just talking about his scheme that **** not working against a top team bruh lol

Advertisement
It will look better of course but why does that mean he should be our OC? Mark ritch and Enos offense probably looks better with TVD at QB instead of rosier and jarren so does that make them good? Im not saying his scheme is trash but if we’re trying to compete at a high level why would ponce even be in consideration for our OC? Im not even talking about his experience or anything im just talking about his scheme that **** not working against a top team bruh lol
If I drive my car today someone may run a red light and broadside me. I better not drive. Makes as much sense as your post

Advertisement
You beat top teams and win Championships with talent. Ohio State, and Clemson has both either made the playoffs, or won titles in the last 5-10 years, running similar style uptempo “spread” type offenses that used the QB legs as a weapon. Those offenses were similar in nature to what Ponce was doing at App. State. We’ve seen UGA, LSU, and Ala, use pro style offenses with some spread passing concepts sprinkled in there. The one thing that all those teams had in common was talent. Regardless of scheme, talent was the key to those teams, and the Championships they won. If we can figure out how to keep our talent home, we’ll be in that conversation. Mario is getting that done, now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back