Some names to watch before it’s deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ponce named Pass Game Coordinator. So will we have a Run game Coordinator?

Advertisement
Advertisement
SIAP but TAMU board posted this regarding Coley….

BE9444AF-EAB1-49E6-8905-C9AD49094B16.png

……and fwiw, much rather prefer Ponce at QB Coach than Coley. I didn’t want Coley unless it was WR/TE/RB. I didnt want him anywhere near coordinating offense or touching TVD. I don’t care how well he “game plans”.

Advertisement
A&M 247 guy just said that Mario came after Coley before he got the Co-OC title and most folks over there were expecting him to leave for Miami, which was why Jimbo elevated him. Apparently Mario circled back around last week but was rebuffed.

Gimme Coley at TE Coach and greentree is going to start looking like the combine. I'd love to see two Miami guys, like Coley and Ponce, on staff. Both having recruiting connections from their sfla days, and both can coach anywhere on Offense.

Advertisement
If I’m being greedy… hope we finish with Hartley (TE), Garner (DEs), and TWill (LBs/Co-DC).

Advertisement
SIAP but TAMU board posted this regarding Coley….

View attachment 177310

……and fwiw, much rather prefer Ponce at QB Coach than Coley. I didn’t want Coley unless it was WR/TE/RB. I didnt want him anywhere near coordinating offense or touching TVD. I don’t care how well he “game plans”.
So @LeedsCane wasn't full of shít after all, who would have thought.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back