Some names to watch before it’s deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.
So can someone explain to me who Izzy Havenick is and why he is in a ****ing match with Ruiz? Is this person important in any way other than owning some track?

Is this something to do with the Hecht thing or what?
because a new breed of influential boosters are stepping into the shoes of old-guard boosters and people don´t like change, especially if the new guy doesn´t look like or have the "pedigree" that you would like.

Advertisement
Billy Corben has only been a friend to the program when it served his interests, i.e, the U documentary, but even then, it nearly veered into a full on hit piece about the university and the city.

I have never come across a more self-deprecating 'fan' of the program and he even makes Uncle Luke look like DBJ.
he enjoys highlighting and exhibiting other people's failures and problems.

he is the bigges b@itch of a "man" that can or has existed.

My ninja.

I appreciate it.
I made this for you:

58306180-B002-496A-930A-83407DD21F82.jpeg

Advertisement
Shid, I don't even hang out down there no more. When you drive the bus and you're down that way just about every day and there's no other great hangout spots... **** can get hella boring fast.

House party.

I hear you! When I hit KC, we'll have to go chase some.

HBD!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Auburn better hurry up and produce that other $18 million to fire Harsin. It is Feb. 8th. I read on here somewhere last night he was fired. I would love Moore as TE coach. Their supposedly has been 6 QB coaches interviewed. I know of one.

Did TRob or Bmac have a goodbye talk with the other coaches and players or at least do farewell tweets like this before moving on? Seems like standard protocol (not to mention normal and respectful human behavior) but I don't remember seeing anything from them which is .... Odd
BMac wasnt here long enough to know the players. TRob was a classless piece of **** soo.

Advertisement
Did TRob or Bmac have a goodbye talk with the other coaches and players or at least do farewell tweets like this before moving on? Seems like standard protocol (not to mention normal and respectful human behavior) but I don't remember seeing anything from them which is .... Odd
Should tell you all you need to know about the character of the individuals in question.

Although to be fair, in BMac's case, it would have been clearly BS if he had done so since there is no way he could have built any sort of relationship with our players in the two seconds he was employed by the university.

Anyone think we get a hire today? Mario himself said it should be quick but nothing is leaking like it did a day early with Addae so I’m not hopeful.

OHHHH I soooooo should have waited until tonight and got really wasdtedbefore I watched this chit !!
Well I will watch it again tonight in a coma for sure, this some trippy *** chit homie. ( In my guy from training day voice)
SICK VIDEO. Love that dude

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back