Some names to watch before it’s deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Before this thread gets locked or deleted, on need advice on guns for home defense. I am thinking about getting a tactical shotgun, as opposed to a handgun because I heard it was more advisable (easier to handle). Any thoughts? For some context, I live in a gated community in Boca Raton. So if we get raided or attacked by a marauding bad of aggressors from one of the other gated communities, I just want to be prepared. Thanks in advance.
Saiga 12 with a drum with keep Karen away. Nothing better.

Advertisement
So what's your favorite commercial rub? I'm looking for something new.
50ACB978-08EA-4108-8EB2-85E90928405C.jpeg

It’s a big square. Joe brady and gattis was at psu under moorehead together. Moorehead was the oc at oregon. Peetz was at bama with gattis for a year. Peetz was also qb coach with the panthers while brady was oc in 2020.
I think joe brady referred him to ogeron when he wanted to get back to that offense. Now it didn’t turn out great but I’d really like the hire as a QB/PGC.

Advertisement
Billy Corben has only been a friend to the program when it served his interests, i.e, the U documentary, but even then, it nearly veered into a full on hit piece about the university and the city.

I have never come across a more self-deprecating 'fan' of the program and he even makes Uncle Luke look like DBJ.

Advertisement
Advertisement
This **** is amazing on steak (not really a rub but awesome), not sure if you all have it in Florida though
81Esw3j4-sL._SY445_.jpg

Not sure if this counts as commercial but check out anything by Meat Church, Hardcore Carnivore or Heath Riles. (you can get the 1st 2 at academy).

If you are talking about just at publix or something, check out Rib Shack, and I like the McCormick Grill Mates Brown Sugar Bourbon.
Meat Church honey hog is the GOAT

Advertisement
Right but wasn't HE a Olineman. I should have been clearer. Only reason I was asking because I saw someone mention him as Qb coach. I didn't think that was anywhere in his background.

If someone mentioned him for QB Coach, wow!

Yeah looks like he played OG for OU then became TE Coach for his coaching career

If someone mentioned him for QB Coach, wow!

Yeah looks like he played OG for OU then became TE Coach for his coaching career
I thought the same TE would be a homerun but would he take that step back. Now CO/OC maybe. But would be great to have him on staff in either capacity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back