Some names to watch before it’s deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Mezcal is so underrated, especially in mixed drinks. At least up north where I am.
Come to Mt.Dora fl every restaurant and bar uses it. Handle Bars has the best...Naked and Famous.

Mezcal is so underrated, especially in mixed drinks. At least up north where I am.

That was the last time I really drank something about 5 years ago. There's a secret mezcal place by me and went to try one night. Told friends there that a guy was smiling at me like the devil as it kicked in as if I was entering into a portal. It felt like a hand was slowly pulling me into the desert.

Amazing night.

Advertisement
I've seen some of his work embedded in tweets posted here. Never knew he was a Canes fan and posted here. It looks a **** of a lot more efficient than my archaic methods.
Download it now, it makes life easier. But I just came across the app after @OriginalCanesCanesCanes posted that Coach L ice ice baby gif with Mclitty, Wong, Whataburger and Charlie Moore.

Download it now
419EF25D-2162-45EF-AB16-A7691359B649.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Lol nah, he just has a very specific way in which he wishes to approach it.

He wants to dominate the LOS & wear Defenses down with the run game.

He’s an OL at heart, those guys always want tough physical football.

UGA winning the Natty the way they did validates that philosophy, so that’s one of the models to follow now.
OH GOD NO. PLEASE DONT MENTION THEIR OFFENSE. I GIVE CREDIT FOR THE WIN, BUT THAT OFFENSE.🤮🤮🤮🤮. YES IT WAS VERY VERY EFFECTIVE RUNNING, BUT NOT INNOVATIVE OR MODERN ENOUGH. IT GOT THE JOB DONE. WE’RE LOOKING TO BE A BIT MORE DYNAMIC AND EXPLOSIVE. ESPECIALLY IN THE PASSING GAME. STILL GOTTA HAVE THE ABILITY TO MOVE PEOPLE UPFRONT THOUGH. ALSO SURES UP PROTECTION FOR TVD. **** THE WAY YOU MAKE SOUND. HE MAY AS WELL HIRE GATTIS🤦🏾‍♂️

Advertisement
OH GOD NO. PLEASE DONT MENTION THEIR OFFENSE. I GIVE CREDIT FOR THE WIN, BUT THAT OFFENSE.🤮🤮🤮🤮. YES IT WAS VERY VERY EFFECTIVE RUNNING, BUT NOT INNOVATIVE OR MODERN ENOUGH. IT GOT THE JOB DONE. WE’RE LOOKING TO BE A BIT MORE DYNAMIC AND EXPLOSIVE. ESPECIALLY IN THE PASSING GAME. STILL GOTTA HAVE THE ABILITY TO MOVE PEOPLE UPFRONT THOUGH. ALSO SURES UP PROTECTION FOR TVD. **** THE WAY YOU MAKE SOUND. HE MAY AS WELL HIRE GATTIS🤦🏾‍♂️
I feel like a lot of teams are explosive but when is time to run the ball they can’t because that’s not how they’re built.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back