Some names to watch before it’s deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Whats wrong guys? He good enough for the SB competing Rams but not your Canes?

*runs & hides*
70EFE5C2-63DE-4420-9F16-274B4300FFCC.gif

Advertisement
Should be a crazy weekend then..Surprised this thread hasn’t gotten to 2k yet, yall fell off and got content with the strength coaches and a DC???! SMH

Any of the insiders know if Tee Martin was someone Mario contacted? I was in the Canes spaces the other day and Luke, yes that Luke, was saying that Tee was interested in the past and wouldn't mind coming down. His kid is enrolled as well.

Advertisement
Agents must love Mario Christobal. How many OC's have got raises from this interview lol.
That's Mario's strategy - get all potential competitors to spend money on people we don't want so they have less money to spend elsewhere

Think About It Reaction GIF by Identity

I’m hearing Monday is setting up to be the formal introduction of the coaching staff. I was off by a day on the DC. I was right, but it broke the following day. I’m not saying that’s when it breaks, only that everything should be wrapped up this weekend and an announcement to follow soon after. Might be wrong, but I’m not. No I don’t have a name. It’s all I’ve got.

Macho Man Acceptance GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
On Wednesday of ND game week in 2017, I got a cal from a buddy that is a liquor rep in Miami. A client he was taking to the game backed out, so he had an extra ticket. It was mine if I wanted, on the caveat that I had to accept right then. Obviously I did.

I flew down Sat morning and flew back Sunday afternoon. In the 36 hours I was gone, my (well, the family) dog got suddenly ill and had to be put down. 36 ******* hours I was gone and didn’t ever get to see him.

I feel your pain brother. People that don’t have dogs/pets don’t realize how losing them hurts just as much as any human family member.
I agree. I'm at a point in my life where I am lucky I haven't dealt with a lot of the pain of loss yet for people I care about and he was my wife and I's first dog as adults. So this one hurts a lot and more than anything we've had yet.

This @Antcane Ant App. I might need to investigate it. Did you look at it??
I've seen some of his work embedded in tweets posted here. Never knew he was a Canes fan and posted here. It looks a **** of a lot more efficient than my archaic methods.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back