Some names to watch before it’s deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
We bringing in a Russian?

i must break you dolph lundgren GIF

Makes much more sense. And the Jags can have Downing. Tannehill was bad vs. the Bengals, but some of his calls that game were just pathetic. I hate 3rd or 4th and 1 and you put the QB in shotgun.
How the titans didn’t do so much more with Julio and AJ Brown idk. Understand Henry was hurt but ****. Tannehill was better for them when they didn’t have good receivers

Advertisement
Saw Bama hired a OLBs coach

Not sure what happened to Sal Sunseri but he could be in play as a edge/ST coach

Advertisement
How the titans didn’t do so much more with Julio and AJ Brown idk. Understand Henry was hurt but ****. Tannehill was better for them when they didn’t have good receivers

Even when Julio was health there were multiple times they'd take Julio out of the game on 3rd and long and put in their 4 or 5th string WR. I never understood it. If you're gonna pay Julio that kind of money he needs to be eating on those money downs.

Advertisement
Yep and if it’s Golesh I don’t see him bringing in Coley to coach QBs or just anyone to coach WR. It’s going to be guys that are schematic and can give varying inputs on the offense.
This may be where Ponce comes in to coach QB's.

If we bring in the Russian Ginger… get that man some SPF 125 by the gallon and keep him in the booth
after spf 30 (i believe) there is no marginal beneficial increase in protection but the debit in your bank account is marginally bigger. it is a marketing/fraud scam. if you want real protection, use paint primer, probably without lead

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back