Some names to watch before it’s deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
You wanna blame someone… Blame Manny Diaz…. Manny basically stopped recruiting Shemar because he knew Shemar was so out of Manny’s league
I wasn't placing blame... but let's say your right. Dramatic upgrade in coaching didn't change his mind. Kids mind made up. More power to him. I'm not but hurt like some about him not comin. I'm irritated at the troll. If the best recruiter we have had in years couldn't get him he was never coming lol. So we come out 50 times. As fans for re tweets and to show him love. Why all the extra ****.

Advertisement
I wasn't placing blame... but let's say your right. Dramatic upgrade in coaching didn't change his mind. Kids mind made up. More power to him. I'm not but hurt like some about him not comin. I'm irritated at the troll. If the best recruiter we have had in years couldn't get him he was never coming lol. So we come out 50 times. As fans for re tweets and to show him love. Why all the extra ****.

I should of clarified my post wasn’t directed at you…. It was in general

God do I hope we beat Texas AM in Sept

Advertisement
He’s the better recruiter and he’s had more years of influence from Heupel and proven what system he would run as the play caller.

Golesh would be fine.

Neither coach QB (Tucker did this year but I doubt he’d do it here) so I’m interested to see what they would do to fill that.
Bah gawd that's James Coley's music

Advertisement
Rather have Anthony Tucker from the Heupel tree if I’m being honest
34D6EDB5-BD72-443E-AB3E-42199658F927.gif

Advertisement
He’s the better recruiter and he’s had more years of influence from Heupel and proven what system he would run as the play caller.

Golesh would be fine.

Neither coach QB (Tucker did this year but I doubt he’d do it here) so I’m interested to see what they would do to fill that.
I take your word for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back