I’m gonna take a guess on someone that I know wants the job

Anthony Tucker

9475318E-B98F-400C-B225-C1496FE3661C.jpeg

Advertisement
Advertisement
I’m gonna take a guess on someone that I know wants the job

Anthony Tucker
Like for real for real???

Last year, Bonner doubled his TD production under Tucker and was tied 7th nationally in Passing TDs. USU was ranked 36th in scoring offense.

Would be a sneaky good hire. Blake Anderson and Josh Heupel tree.

Might get negged into OBLIVIAN for this but give zero $ucks if Shemar come or not at this point. Tired of the recruits with handlers. Tired of the recruits that want 1000 likes to commit. Tired of the divas. The toxic parts of the program is created by diva *** recruits same recruits who transfer out every year. I want dogs. I want the kids who are all about ball. The day signing day became a spectical was the day all the Bull$hit started there was a time when your play made you a star. Your play got you attention. Freshman recruits are bigger stars now than players who actually been making plays. **** transfers the players who with stars and plays at big schools get less fan fare. Don't want another Hasselwood or Bohgle waisting time and taking man hours away from the kids who would do anything to play here. Come don't come we good. Diva **** for the birds.
Knew he was trolling.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back