Some names to watch before it’s deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.
If it’s him Football guys will like it and Name whores will be like “ meh bro”.
The same ones mad about Steele because they wanted a young, exciting up and comer will then flip and whine that we hired an OC with little experience and should have gotten a proven winner. There is no satisfying those "fans"
 
Did I miss the memo on the Ponce obsession and OC? To be fair I haven’t read the board much in a couple days
Are you able to confirm if it’s a P5 or G5 coach?

Can you confirm that said coach is currently calling plays?
 
- Sean Lewis
- 35 years old
- Innovative offense
- Makes $440k as HC of Kent State
- 6’7” also important
 

Attachments

  • D15980DA-3BF0-4DD8-83E4-D97CE6F0A285.webp
    D15980DA-3BF0-4DD8-83E4-D97CE6F0A285.webp
    83.2 KB · Views: 13
I am going to on a bold prediction and say that Joe Brady might be getting hired in New England. Not as OC, but as an assistant willing to take over behind someone else.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top