Some names to watch before it’s deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
I’m telling you lol, we could do a lot worse brotha’. People will complain initially until he puts out a good product on offense but hey 🤷🏾‍♂️.
As an OC that you just shove in a closet and he calls plays I would be thrilled.

Advertisement
Looks like Joe Brady is still in play.......... This guy is a legit bears insider

Ncaa Football Please GIF by ESPN College Football

Advertisement
If your main arguments are "why is Maryland his only offer?" and "he's old," then you've exposed yourself as a frontrunning fan. Make an argument in football terms. Shhesh.
He can’t.
You’re going to judge him on what he did 15 years ago and not what he did 5 years ago?

Let’s take that approach then, I’m on board with you.

Were you a fan of Braxton Berrios at Miami? Got pretty pumped when he tore FSU a new stinkhole in 2017, I’ll bet. Me too.

Or wait. You missed those plays because you wrote him off when he couldn’t get on the field or catch the football in 2014.

See how little sense that makes? The dude JUST had good defenses. For years. But you’re wanting to focus on 2009? Things change. People change. Situations change. People adapt, they improve, they decline.
Bruh… I know it’s frustrating. If he can’t see how ridiculous he sounds then nothing you or anyone else will say, will make him see it. EVERY COACH, has warts on their resume. Every fuccin one of em. These guys running round here looking for perfect candidates with no blemishes. They’re are none. name a coach out there…. there are flaws. Every one that has ever called a game, has had duds, and lost a few games that they shouldn’t have lost.

Advertisement

Ok this sounds like either Bills QB coach bc Josh Allen >>>> Fields, or....Bama because it's so easy to be OC and fast-track your way back to the NFL (assuming O'Brien is out)...or maybe us (please)?

Advertisement
Amazing Dorsey not good enough because he never called plays but Schuman would have been a home run hire. Whatever fits their agendas.
Exactly! Even though they’ll probably say, “it’s different”. When it’s literally the same **** thing.

Yep. When Washington was awarded a baseball franchise they announced the name in like 2 days. Nationals. One of the most boring and innocuous names you could come up with but it didn't prevent them from winning a World Series. The team owned by Daniel Snyder of course dragged it out for 2 years and turned the naming into a PR stunt. They are not a football organization. They are a marketing organization with a football team.
Actually, there is history around Nationals. The old Senators were referred to as the Nats.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back