Some names to watch before it’s deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Based on what? His one year of playcalling experience?
"Ponce was App State’s co-offensive coordinator (passing game) and quarterbacks coach for six seasons from 2013-18, and Clark worked closely with him as the Mountaineers co-offensive coordinator (running game) for the final three years of that stretch."

And yeah, I do think he would do a good to very good job for us.

Regarding the OC, I basically am cool with nearly anyone MC brings in to call plays except for Coley. I'd even be cool with Coley as a Co-OC and position coach, but I don't want him calling plays.

I can be mopeish at times and I'm not worried about Ponce in the slightest, there's zero chance he'll be the OC. Not sure why people bring him up outside of joking.

Advertisement
Advertisement
tumblr_d238b043d42c6f0b1802e53f0cbd81f7_394501d5_500.gif

I'm convinced that Ponce is better than no OC, which seems to be the route Mario wants to take us.

Bring me Ponce!
Shame on you. This post reminds me of a person stuck on a desert island with no fresh water. The first day or two, the idea of drinking one’s own urine is both repulsive and untenable. By day 3, the person sucks it down like it was from a cold mountain stream. This is what desperation does to people.

Advertisement
Ferman is absolutely shameless and gets named on here more than any other "reporter"

Advertisement
Shame on you. This post reminds me of a person stuck on a desert island with no fresh water. The first day or two, the idea of drinking one’s own urine is both repulsive and untenable. By day 3, the person sucks it down like it was from a cold mountain stream. This is what desperation does to people.

So you’re saying we’re drinking **** and **** smoothies right about now huh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back