Some names to watch before it’s deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Man….. him and BMac were getting tight. Georgia will be all in on the S. FL WRs and BMac will be a major player here. Not a mope. Just stating a fact.
But why would he go Georgia we have plenty of evidence of what there WRs look like in that offense

Advertisement
Our fanbase is being toxic
I was Team Mario until today, off the wagon now. I get that T-Rob went to Bama and McClendon went back to his alma mater, but to not have contingency plans or the ability to make other hires reeks of resource mismanagement and arrogance.

Have never seen a coach come in with so much hype and approval lose the fanbase this quickly. Truly incredible work in 7 weeks on the job.

I'm fairly close to being completely off the wagon at this point. I'm not buying the theory like some are that 'no one wants to work for Mario' but clearly he knew that two of the coaches that he hired/retained were mercenaries and were be flight risks and did nothing to mitigate the risk.

Am I missing something here?

But that doesn’t mean the opportunity is better. Bama’s RB coach just became the HC at Marshall. Bill Napier went from WR coach to HC at UL. You don’t think T-Rob is thinking of parlaying that job into a HC job? He definitely wasn’t doing that being the DB coach at UM. At least no yet.
Wait Bama needs a rb coach then, or did they already hire someone?

Advertisement
But why would he go Georgia we have plenty of evidence of what there WRs look like in that offense
Not saying he’s going there. Just saying that BMac will come after him hard just like every other major school and Innis cited BMac being a big reason, along with Mario, as to why he’s considering Miami.

Georgia just won it all. They will use that all year.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Not saying he’s going there. Just saying that BMac will come after him hard just like every other major school and Innis cited BMac being a big reason, along with Mario, as to why he’s considering Miami.

Georgia just won it all. They will use that all year.
I don’t see any out of state WRs going there…their best guy left and went to bama cause Uga doesn’t throw the ball…they would waste innis with 18 catches a season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back