Some names to watch before it’s deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Last time Mullen was an OC, his team won 2 titles, a Heisman trophy, went 57-12, and had a top 20 offense four years in a row.

I'll settle for that.
Fvck it let’s ride, but whatever we do we CANNOT let that goofy mf recruit. Lock him up in the Hecht, I don’t even want him talking to our players just have a proxy deliver and install the plays

Belk could have been a big fish grandslam hire, as well as Aazaar Abdul-Rahim as CB coach. Sean Lewis as OC/QB with him bringing his BFF, Andrew Sowder as CO-OC for tight ends would have worked too as "big fish" hires. Like someone said, Mario overvalued and overestimated Miami's appeal to modern coaches and just thought everyone wanted to move to Miami like he did.
We've *****ed about not going after big dogs for years. Let's just be honest, we're going to complain no matter what.

The only way we don't is if he hires someone like muschamp from Georgia one week in.

I am not a troll. Just sharing a quote that has been shared on this thread. But nice try as I didn't know sarcasm wasn’t allowed on this board.
You’re either a troll or a whiny mope. Your posting history speaks for itself… will put you in ignore

Advertisement
Advertisement
Belk could have been a big fish grandslam hire, as well as Aazaar Abdul-Rahim as CB coach. Sean Lewis as OC/QB with him bringing his BFF, Andrew Sowder as CO-OC for tight ends would have worked too as "big fish" hires. Like someone said, Mario overvalued and overestimated Miami's appeal to modern coaches and just thought everyone wanted to move to Miami like he did.
Believe both of those guys are still in play

You are right it does not mean the opportunity is better. But, Mario's job is to bring hire an A+ staff given that his boss(es) are providing a best in conference $8M budget. Mario has to swing for the fences on some of these roles. I don't blame him.

When you take a big hack you don't always hit a dinger. Sometimes you hit a double. Sometimes you swing and miss. If "feels" like we are not making much contact.
So this isn’t A+? This staff would be the best staff we’ve had since ‘03

Playcaller/QB: Coen
RB: Smith
WR: Courtney Hawkins
TE: Field
OL: Mirabal

DL: Salave’a
CO-DC/LB: Charlie Partridge
CBs: Abdul Rahim
DC/DB: Belk
ST: Smith

You’re either a troll or a whiny mope. Your posting history speaks for itself… will put you in ignore
Cool! Ignore me. You have really hurt my feelings now. Glad you did a thorough review of my posting history, Doc!

Advertisement
Advertisement
This may have been mentioned upthread (not going all the way back to read) but i wonder if the lack of OC/DC hirings were a factor in Trob and Bmac moving on to Bama and UGA respectively.
If TRob wanted a DC role and BMac wanted an OC role then maybe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back