Some names to watch before it’s deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Been saying all along I didn’t see the Brady hype…maybe now people might see why…guy had one year with Burrows and became the boy wonder.Maybe they should wonder if it was him or that he lucked into a great QB…I’m thinking the latter.
I give Brady create for implementing a system that worked at LSU but like Miami, any pass happy offense would have worked with the weapons they had.

The thing that caught my eye is Burrow, Chase, Jefferson are playing at high level in the NFL with different systems in Year 2 (Year 1 for Chase). That’s always been my point.

Last edited:
Advertisement
TRob leaving, not a surprise since it wasn’t his guy. He was just retaining him. BMac was his guy and he left to go back home.

Mario just got punched in the mouth. Let’s see how he responds. I hope it’s swift and decisive.
Swift and decisive???? What has he done that’s swift and decisive?

I love Mario, so not coming at you but this whole process has been a **** show. He just lost a Co-Oc/WR coach who is going to be here in a few days recruiting Innis and others for UGA while trying to out recruit the SEC teams shorthanded and no staff in place.

I believe in Mario and that he will get us were we need to be but nothing about this start and how things are going is encouraging. In the history of college coaching, has a team with a new coach ever gone into signing day with 4-6 coaches missing (including the OC & DC)? Nope!! This is unprecedented so forgive us for being skeptical and like “WTF.”

Advertisement
What is gonna be announced? All coaches or just Belk?
I saw the most wonderful show just outside of Paris a few years back. It was done by LVMH and it was three stories and hundreds of pieces. It was impactful. Great Avi

Attachments

• EA5CE7D2-3EBA-4304-A839-7C1F149D1C14.jpeg
    EA5CE7D2-3EBA-4304-A839-7C1F149D1C14.jpeg
    544.8 KB · Views: 76
  • A3D3AF27-E72F-4424-972C-298B7DF7C54C.jpeg
    A3D3AF27-E72F-4424-972C-298B7DF7C54C.jpeg
    84.3 KB · Views: 78
  • 3C1FD40F-297C-45D6-A07E-1BEE0FD51A90.jpeg
    3C1FD40F-297C-45D6-A07E-1BEE0FD51A90.jpeg
    851.1 KB · Views: 75
Advertisement
How can the dolphins ever compete by having noodle arm Tua?
So the Bengals defense shuts Mahomes out in the second half to until the final seconds. Picks him off to set up the game tying score. Burrow throws a pick in the 4th quarter and then is given a short field in OT after another Mahomes pick and the takeaway is Tua. Boy you guys are obsessed.

If Brady had not been called in by the LSU OC and asked to revamp the play book to include creative passing plays .. and had not been there calling plays on 3rd downs, red zone, and bunch sets, that record 5700 yards and 60 TD passing season never would have happened. Burrow, same 3 WR's and same OC, prior year managed a paltry 17 passing TDs. Took Brady's creativity to unleash Burrow's potential. They both get credit .. it's not ONE OR THE OTHER.
Without Brady in the NFL. How do Burrow, Chase and Jefferson look in completely different systems against the best of the best?

Advertisement
I think Mario just over valued the opportunity here. If he would’ve stayed with guys like Nick Monroe, Belk, Partridge, Azeer Abdul Rahim, Kevin Smith, somebody like Liam Coen and other similar names then this would’ve been done by now instead of this giant poaching season. You can’t keep throwing fish in the water in hopes of scoring the big one. That’s how you starve and die. Take a guy like Coen, grow the opportunity, and win. When guys like Coen or Belk become HCs in a hurry because they injected life into this program then dudes like T-Rob and McClendon won’t bounce for lateral jobs anymore when you hire them.
Fair point to consider. In Mario's defense, however, if you are given a large budget then you are expected to reel in big fish.

Advertisement
Fair point to consider. In Mario's defense, however, if you are given a large budget then you are expected to reel in big fish.
But that doesn’t mean the opportunity is better. Bama’s RB coach just became the HC at Marshall. Bill Napier went from WR coach to HC at UL. You don’t think T-Rob is thinking of parlaying that job into a HC job? He definitely wasn’t doing that being the DB coach at UM. At least no yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back