Some names to watch before it’s deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
If Brady had not been called in by the LSU OC and asked to revamp the play book to include creative passing plays .. and had not been there calling plays on 3rd downs, red zone, and bunch sets, that record 5700 yards and 60 TD passing season never would have happened. Burrow, same 3 WR's and same OC, prior year managed a paltry 17 passing TDs. Took Brady's creativity to unleash Burrow's potential. They both get credit .. it's not ONE OR THE OTHER.

Actually that was Sean Payton’s system…Brady just called the plays

Y'all want our QB Jalen Hurts?
1643585500152.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Brady is over here flirting with the Bears QB job. **** em

May sound strange but I think the more success Burrow has as a rookie in the NFL, the more Bradys stock drops as an OC. Big question is whether he was responsible for the LSU offense or not. I think NFL teams are going to make him take a step back and be a Co-OC without playcalling responsibilities. He might be better off coming back to the college ranks to prove he's the goods.

He didn’t call plays bro.
Neither has Dorsey.
CIS has already spoken on this.

well Brady did call plays at Carolina. if he wants to be in college, ill take him haha. I don't think he wants to go back to college tho.

Advertisement
May sound strange but I think the more success Burrow has as a rookie in the NFL, the more Bradys stock drops as an OC. Big question is whether he was responsible for the LSU offense or not. I think NFL teams are going to make him take a step back and be a Co-OC without playcalling responsibilities. He should go back to the college ranks and prove himself.

Brady def helped transform the offense and his work w the WR room was great. I think burrow is obviously just generationally good. I think Joe started to improve the second half of his first year too prior to Brady being there.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back