Some names to watch before it’s deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Canes fans: We have the worst ******* beat writers ever! These guys don’t know ****. No rumors, no leaks, nothing?! Fvck!!!!!

Also Canes fans: Dude, these writers need to shut up. Let the national guys break a story after Mario hires someone. Don’t ruin the moment.

🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴
It's literally just a job transition for these guys. LOL @ "the moment."

Advertisement
247 and Lake need to stop posting that ****. If Coen and Brady are really the guys then break the news when one of them is hired. Making the posts about candidates is stupid and it makes the program look bad.

Also that Canes Access kid needs to have his phone taken away. Stop regurgitating message board rumors on twitter

Confused Superbowl GIF by Republic Records

Advertisement
Advertisement
Barstool is full of ****heads but they are mostly gentle with DBC. It drives me crazy when people make fun of him. He is obviously mentally challenged.

Yeah they are actually pretty nice to him and bring up up time to time cause I think they enjoy his banter and aren’t totally making fun of him.

Now their followers on the other hand are 100% trolling him. That’s pretty much all they do since 90% of their followers are college aged kids or people like me who’ve known about them for a very very long time and realIze they just troll people cause they are a comedy company that happen to get into gambling.

All their old stuff was funny articles and podcast. Now it’s gambling and tik tok weird ****.

Big cat is the best and funniest of them all

I don’t mind 247 or anyone else putting a candidate list of there but did you read what Lake wrote?

I do have reason to believe Joe Brady and Mario Cristobal have been having discussions lately. I still get the sense that Brady prefers to stay at the NFL level, but he is exploring all his options. Landing Brady will require a big time recruiting job by Cristobal, so we will see how this all shakes out.

No mention of sources, and hedging the entire way.
As usual. Just filling the requirements of filling space.

its unfortunate hes like a punching bag for canes fan and such. genuinely feel bad for buddy

He inserts himself into these situations that’s why some think he is in on it. Dude used to try and break news and stuff so he starts a lot of this back in the day

Advertisement
You’d think Brady would be snapped up, but how many NFL OC jobs are open? Those with open HC spots or new HCs filling a staff. Some of those were hired in the past few days. Few opportunities for an OC unless you expect someone to fire their OC and hire Brady.

Just saying he wants to be in the nfl. He dominates at Miami with TVD he might get another shot quickly

Using my psychology degree I obtained through my addiction to this thread, me thinks he’s on the spectrum. High functioning autism, most likely Aspergers. Socially distant, inability to interpret other peoples’ speech or actions.

I've had hamburgers.

Cheeseburgers.

I don't have a psychology degree - don't interpret - but pretty sure Aspergers is no bueno!

Advertisement
Ok so here is my one serious porst of the day, purely as an armchair non insider.

Brady has always been option A, duh. The interest was mutual but naturally knowing he got a raw deal from Rhule and is supremely talented he let Mario know his goal obviously was stay in the league. Both parties agreed to get through the NFL carousel. Brady clearly knew the candidates that would be interviewing for jobs and knew which staffs he would most likely be asked to join. Quinn was one of the guys super high on Brady as others were as well. But notice since Quinn didn’t get the Bears job and has decided to stay in Dallas the Brady to Miami rumors began trickling in again. Also most of the dust is beginning to settle with all of the openings.

Making sure he wasn’t left at the alter, Mario clearly had options B-Z mapped out. Candle, Ponce, Coen, etc.. Discussions have been had but I don’t feel like firm offers have been made.

As for DC, I agree with others on the board that it is done. My hope is that the announcement will be made this weekend. It would line up with the huge visitor weekend. Everything since Mario got here has been larger than life and has had big production value like EPD. What better way to announce that than to have the DC show up this weekend. My guess would be Belk as well.

Again I could be wrong as I’m no expert but that’s how I’ve interpreted it.

I was wrong about Whipple being a disappointing hire. And I think this guy would let TVD cook. McVay likes to run the ball but he still lets Goff/Stafford quick. I think any OC we bring in is going to let TVD lead the show and allow us to be balanced
This.

Yes, nice to have a Rooster and a Tofu shoulder breaker in the roster, but TVD is why the names like Coen are intrigued. Having Knighton and Chaney is an added bonus to having a well oiled balanced attack.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back