Some names to watch before it’s deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Easier to manage college QB's if you have no soul.
ron burgundy anchorman GIF

Advertisement
I plan to be there and take the fam. Live in the Houston area, so it won’t be difficult to get to. Would really be nice to silence their “Yell Leaders” (what they call their make cheerleaders). Lol.

Yah know, to be fair ..... Mario never said an announcement will come. All he said was the staff will be 90% done by Friday. For all we know, we'll never find out.

Seriously tho, nothing's happening tomorrow either lol

I keep seeing this 90% thing where did Mario say this?

Yah know, to be fair ..... Mario never said an announcement will come. All he said was the staff will be 90% done by Friday. For all we know, we'll never find out.

Seriously tho, nothing's happening tomorrow either lol
At this point I want to be surprised by who emerges through the smoke with a laminated play calling sheet and a headset.

Don't let me down, Mario.

we
So what's the new topic of the night? Yesterday was hot chicks who also happen to be murderers and serial killers. I can't wait to see what the night brings.
So did anybody say they’d bone the old Russian lady that ate 11 of her victims?

Advertisement
You guys are **** simple with this stuff. Why doesn't every college team mimic what NFL teams run? Because it is difficult to replicate. Not a question of it being good enough. Do we appear to be an offense best suited to be getting under center as much as the Rams or Kentucky does? We just watched TVD light it up in the spread but doing what the Rams do is what you want?
Yes, that's exactly what I said.

We going under center then Mario just pulled another Herbert. I’m sorry

Advertisement
I appreciate your descent into acceptance. It is a better place to be.

TVD aint who I'm worried about picking this **** up. We aint physical yet. Teams aren't not gonna respect our hard play action game. It would be a lot of lets tackle the running back on the way to the QB for defenses against us. Our OL aint ready for all that.
I don’t think we have the personnel to operate that style of offense at optimum level...

But that’s the style Mario likes & has always liked, he’s an OL at heart & that’s what he wants.

I don’t think it will work in year 1, but I’m okay with that.

If it is Coen, our best bet is to hope he brings the Rams-Stafford style offense & not the Kentucky offense lol

UGA winning the Natty in the fashion they did validates all the “Pound the Rock!” “Run the **** Ball” arguments, so at this point it is what it is 🤷🏽‍♂️ lol

I’d prefer Joe Brady or one of the Chiefs guys if we’re hellbent on an NFL guy, but whoever it is, as long as it’s not Ponce I’m good & tbh even if I didn’t like who it is I’m not going to say that, I don’t have the patience to fight off that Hornets Hive lol.

Advertisement
I was wrong about Whipple being a disappointing hire. And I think this guy would let TVD cook. McVay likes to run the ball but he still lets Goff/Stafford quick. I think any OC we bring in is going to let TVD lead the show and allow us to be balanced
Exactly, people just being dumb thinking somehow TVD is going get cucked or some ****

Advertisement
I don’t think we have the personnel to operate that style of offense at optimum level...

But that’s the style Mario likes & has always liked, he’s an OL at heart & that’s what he wants.

I don’t think it will work in year 1, but I’m okay with that.

If it is Coen, our best bet is to hope he brings the Rams-Stafford style offense & not the Kentucky offense lol

UGA winning the Natty in the fashion they did validates all the “Pound the Rock!” “Run the **** Ball” arguments, so at this point it is what it is 🤷🏽‍♂️ lol

I’d prefer Joe Brady or one of the Chiefs guys if we’re hellbent on an NFL guy, but whoever it is, as long as it’s not Ponce I’m good & tbh even if I didn’t like who it is I’m not going to say that, I don’t have the patience to fight off that Hornets Hive lol.
The part about hiring Coen that I would laugh at is hiring a guy who doesn’t suit the personnel. You don’t get the most out of TVD. TVD heads to the draft and then some NFL team snaps up Coen to be an OC and we don’t even get the second year in the system bump.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back