Some names to watch before it’s deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone else not actually care bout T-Rob leaving? We're gonna have a full staff of good crooters now + Mario himself and not a single DB improved under him last year (Bolden, Couch got worse...Talked up Ivey as a 1st rounder and he was just as bad as year before...list goes on...)

If he didnt want to be here, fine with me. Mario can bring in his own people
Ehh stings a bit. Robinson is one of the best db coaches.

Advertisement
Anyone else not actually care bout T-Rob leaving? We're gonna have a full staff of good crooters now + Mario himself and not a single DB improved under him last year (Bolden, Couch got worse...Talked up Ivey as a 1st rounder and he was just as bad as year before...list goes on...)

Idc cause I trust Mario but honestly this whole thing is getting frustrating..I don’t get why it has to take so long to put a good staff together..

Sweating Anti Trump GIF by Creative Courage

Mario knowing he has another hire to make now

I doubt Raymond even considers Miami.

Personally I would tell Cristobal nawww bro you had your chance.

Smhhhh

Advertisement
Still thinking 24/7 isn’t the best source on news like this?
Nope. They're horrible . Bama gets everybody so their insiders have a very easy job. Then our 247 guys ran with it. Remember our 247 guys saying DVD was going to USU and me and @JayCane20 said that was bs? I'll always take what they say with a grain of salt because I know our 247 is very suspect with team related stuff.

Btw I'll add something later.

You know what…. Thinking about it Raymond likes to have full control over the DBs CB and S included. Maybe the DC hire is a Secondary coach and we knew couldn’t give him the whole secondary like he wanted

Advertisement
the no. 1 hallmark of CIS going back for years is obsession w/ certain position coaches, as if only one guy can coach and recruit a position well. JaJaun Seider would be a prime example of this. go back and read people's posts about TRob from last offseason... you would think Jesus himself landed in Coral Gables. and, of course, our DB play was not noticeably any better and our recruiting at that position was pretty good but far from elite. now, most of that wasn't TRob's fault, a position coach can only do so much. TRob is a good coach I'm sure, but what matters is the guy up top. every other person on staff is replaceable and, if your head coach is doing his job right, will have to be replaced, go ask Nick Saban.

need an ace on both sides of the ball. bmac on offense. losing trob is huge.

Advertisement
the no. 1 hallmark of CIS going back for years is obsession w/ certain position coaches, as if only one guy can coach and recruit a position well. JaJaun Seider would be a prime example of this. go back and read people's posts about TRob from last offseason... you would think Jesus himself landed in Coral Gables. and, of course, our DB play was not noticeably any better and our recruiting at that position was pretty good but far from elite. of course, most of that wasn't TRob's fault, a position coach can only do so much. TRob is a good coach I'm sure, but what matters is the guy up top. every other person on staff is replaceable and, if your head coach is doing his job right, will have to be replaced, go ask Nick Saban.
You know he coached safeties last year, probably our best performing defensive unit...DVD had CB's.

Keep making excuses though.

Reactions: E1k
Advertisement
the no. 1 hallmark of CIS going back for years is obsession w/ certain position coaches, as if only one guy can coach and recruit a position well. JaJaun Seider would be a prime example of this. go back and read people's posts about TRob from last offseason... you would think Jesus himself landed in Coral Gables. and, of course, our DB play was not noticeably any better and our recruiting at that position was pretty good but far from elite. now, most of that wasn't TRob's fault, a position coach can only do so much. TRob is a good coach I'm sure, but what matters is the guy up top. every other person on staff is replaceable and, if your head coach is doing his job right, will have to be replaced, go ask Nick Saban.
winner winner ^^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back