Some names to watch before it’s deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Can anyone with scheme knowledge discuss the run blocking / pass protection principals of a Kittley/Kingsbury air raid system and why they would or would not be something that meshes with how Cristobal/Mirabol want to coach OL?

***I do not think Kittley is an option to leave the state of TX at this point, just curious about how Mario might perceive the Air Raid.
i seen that wku offense live earlier this year. judging off the sole game that i watched the offensive philosophy might not be run heavy enough for cristobal. definitely one of the more exciting offenses i’ve seen in a while though.

After the AD and HC stuff you should’ve learned about the perception vs reality. It’s close.
But that's more related to the smokescreens right? I wasn't falling for the Briles narrative, just like I never believed the Nunez nonsense or the "Manny is staying" nonsense.

This is more related to the timing of everything...and I think you're partially right in the sense that we waited until the very last minute to officially fire Manny; no one cares about the optics anymore, Mario was hired and that's all that people will remember.

I just hope it's all done relatively soon, in the end no one will care how long it took if the hires are bonafide studs. But until they're secured, speculation runs rampant.

After the AD and HC stuff you should’ve learned about the perception vs reality. It’s close.
Like Twitter, CIS most of the time is one big self-licking ice cream cone. Other than entertainment value and a few nuggets from reliable folks, it is one big circular firing squad.

1642634932234.png
1642635021818.png

I said awhile ago this would be happening and people acted ****y. “ Big boys would come calling for T Rob“. This is how it works when you have a good staff. As for the rumors all I can say is what T Rob has been telling players and that‘s he’s returning. I guess we’ll see , it would be a bad look after everything he‘s been telling players and recruits.
"I left for Alabama".

GIF by Sky

Advertisement
Always thought it was odd that TRob was staying on recruiting but there had no official announcement that he was being retained.

This thing was probably wrapped up weeks ago when smoke started getting out that Bama’s DB coach was moving on.

On one hand, I get keeping TRob on for recruiting purposes and maybe that was the plan coming out of the early signing period.

On the other, I would have hired his replacement the second he knew he was leaving because you can’t convince me that this all came out of nowhere

If Trob does leave then I guess caneville was right. They reported trob as gone right after that Bama db decommited.

Sarcasm

Always thought it was odd that TRob was staying on recruiting but there had no official announcement that he was being retained.

This thing was probably wrapped up weeks ago when smoke started getting out that Bama’s DB coach was moving on.

On one hand, I get keeping TRob on for recruiting purposes and maybe that was the plan coming out of the early signing period.

On the other, I would have hired his replacement the second he knew he was leaving because you can’t convince me that this all came out of nowhere
Trob is telling recruits he is staying. Why announce someone who is currently on the staff kept their job they haven’t done that for anyone.

Bama is trying to hire him, but think people are more assuming bc it is Bama that he will take the job.

Advertisement
Kendal's old man is back in the states and was back on the sideline recently. Every title team needs some questionable characters.

Why hire his cumshot when we can go straight to the source. ...... No homo?

View attachment 173284

RAPES. Lots and lots of rapes. This man was complicit in 17 rapes. This isn't Liberty or FSU we don't need to hire scumbags or losers like some poverty organization. We're the University of Miami with a $2M salary, top 5 QB, and one of the best recruiters on the planet as HC - spineless cowards from the Italian Football league who are nearing their 70s need not apply.

Gotta say this process is almost a breath of fresh air. Manny was so concerned about public image and media narrative, it felt like a campaign manager was behind every announcement. Mario clearly does not give a **** about public image, this is all about getting the best coaches regardless of what timeline anyone expects.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back