Some names to watch before it’s deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
bamas got more money and a more competent CEO
Ok…. soooo what does what Bama has, have to do with us hiring good coordinators? I’m confused. Both things can be true, independently of each other.

Last edited:
CB478E9B-1CA6-4E50-BD5D-1A482516FB33.jpeg

From Bama 247 board: We have confirmed through a source that Miami defensive backs coach Travaris Robinson is a candidate for Alabama's cornerbacks coach opening. That same source confirmed he has been offered the job. Robinson is expected to talk to Mario Cristobal about his role at Miami, and it's our understanding that an official decision has not been made yet. We are monitoring the situation closely and will update you guys as soon as we hear more.
I ******* hate being a fan of this team

Advertisement
From Bama 247 board: We have confirmed through a source that Miami defensive backs coach Travaris Robinson is a candidate for Alabama's cornerbacks coach opening. That same source confirmed he has been offered the job. Robinson is expected to talk to Mario Cristobal about his role at Miami, and it's our understanding that an official decision has not been made yet. We are monitoring the situation closely and will update you guys as soon as we hear more.
Lol we bout to be hiring ppl into Fall camp

I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask, but has there been an update on Trob? Auburn board seems to think that trob to bama is definitely happening. Wasn't sure if I missed a recent update.
Gaby just posted this:

Someone who would know believes TRob and Mario spoke about this yesterday. They also believe T-Rob is going to take the job

Advertisement
Bama’s not gonna pay and give a Co-DC title. Plus he’s going to Mario is saying beat their offer and I’m staying. If we weren’t opening the check book I’d be worried. We can make a competitive offer, better title and it’s closer to home.
looks like its a done deal or close to it w t rob bouncing. I find it interesting since hes been recruiting for us but I guess like when Mario did it, a better opportunity came up

And here we go...
what's false in that?

Based on record and performance of course they’re more competent because they’ve got a track record to show that competence. They are more competent than any other football program in the nation. That’s a no brainer.

That should be obvious to anyone. And it is obvious to anybody with half a brain that reads here, including you and pentagon.

But what difference does it make?

You’re trying to throw shade, when there’s no shade to be thrown.

Only an idiot would say we have a more competent set up, we have NOT even gotten started or barely started.

You just want to find something to bltch about. I get it, you’re impatient, you want your answers and you want them now. Unfortunately, that’s not how life works.

Advertisement
Based on record and performance of course they’re more competent because they’ve got a track record to show that competence. Are more competent than any other football program in the nation. That’s a no brainer.

That should be obvious to anyone. And it is to anybody with half a brain that reads here including you and pentagon.

But what difference does it make?

You’re trying to throw shade, when there’s no shade to be thrown.

Only an idiot would say we have a more competent set up, we have NOT even gotten started or barely started.

You just want to find something to bltch about. I get it, you’re impatient, you want your answers and you want them now. Unfortunately, that’s not how life works.

my thing was more to here we go. Bama is the better job than ours for the same position right now. its okay to say that. doesn't mean were gonna flop

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back