Some names to watch before it’s deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.
This OC/DC search has reached surreal levels.

I give up.

I’m just hoping to have the positions filled before NSD.
The OC/DC hires affect this though.
Who we hire at DC will dictate how many Lb coaches we will need to hire and whether we need a new DB coach as does Trob potentially leaving…

Advertisement
Who’s stopping him?

Are fans never allowed to ask questions or consider possibilities?

The two names to have been offered have both turned us down & the other two NFL names in Joe Brady & Ken Dorsey have seemingly made it clear they’re sticking in the NFL. Brady actually had his agent tell Schefter a month ago he wants to stay in the league, but at least on the Dorsey front we haven’t heard anything official although it appears he will stick with Daboll.

So are we not allowed to talk about that, or is it problem for us to maybe discuss other options?
Oh course, as fans you are. Not sure why you are taking this personally. But quite a few of the responses in this 17 thousand thread are beyond pathetic. The PTSD is un****ingbelievable. I swear if some of these posters were on my Gunship I would have shot them myself and have the IO open up the rear observer bubble and tossed them out the back. Kidding of course or am I? LoL

Kendal's old man is back in the states and was back on the sideline recently. Every title team needs some questionable characters.

Why hire his cumshot when we can go straight to the source. ...... No homo?

View attachment 173284
The Guelfi Firenze, a football team here in Italy near where I live, hired him as HC a couple of years ago.

So he’s been already vetted, he is good to go.

Oh course, as fans you are. Not sure why you are taking this personally. But quite a few of the responses in this 17 thousand thread are beyond pathetic. The PTSD is un****ingbelievable. I swear if you of these posters were on my Gunship I have shot you myself and have the IO open up the rear observer bubble and tossed them out the back. Kidding of course or am I? LoL
It’s not ptsd when we are past mid January without a coordinator or half our position coaches filled…wtf are you talking about

Advertisement
Oh course, as fans you are. Not sure why you are taking this personally. But quite a few of the responses in this 17 thousand thread are beyond pathetic. The PTSD is un****ingbelievable. I swear if some of these posters were on my Gunship I would have shot them myself and have the IO open up the rear observer bubble and tossed them out the back. Kidding of course or am I? LoL
I’m not taking anything personally...

I just don’t get why people get bent out of shape whenever anyone ask questions...

Otherwise it defeats the purpose of even having a message board lol

Advertisement
I’m not taking anything personally...

I just don’t get why people get bent out of shape whenever anyone ask questions...

Otherwise it defeats the purpose of even having a message board lol
Sure you are. In between some valid questions by intelligent posters are a bunch of noise. I say 95% within the 17 thousand. We learned nothing regarding the AD and HC searches.

I am not bent out of shape. This is all quite amusing. Yeah. I'm being a smartass. As I suggested perhaps the tap code for our posters. Look it up...lol.

Last edited:
Great point. The fact that both are open at the same time intensifies the feeling of mismanagement.
I'm less concerned about Mario finding quality coordinators. My main concern is not having a complete staff while trying to land some whales in recruiting. Yes, I'm well aware we just landed a couple already, but you don't think every other school, particularly TAMU, is going to use that against us with Shemar and Perkins? For Shemar, at least we have a DL coach, but not having a LB coach makes chances with Perkins even slimmer (unless he's just looking for a bag). It'd also be nice to have those guys in place for the Elite camp this weekend. Want to make a strong first impression with that list of 2023 guys. Recruiting top talent is hard enough; don't need to make it harder with uncertainty on staff.

Advertisement
A6F2D2F0-71F5-49BA-9C76-4696A2BD162E.jpeg

🎯

Advertisement
Kendal's old man is back in the states and was back on the sideline recently. Every title team needs some questionable characters.

Why hire his cumshot when we can go straight to the source. ...... No homo?

View attachment 173284
**** no. never. the sins of the father should not fall on the son, but the father should not be absolved.

he can rot in holy **** for what he did. maricon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back