Some names to watch before it’s deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm wasn't too familiar with Candle, so I looked up Toledos schedule and watched highlights of them against a P5 team... Notre Dame. It's a small sample but Candles O definitely gave ND problems

That offense, with top notch talent, should be fun as **** to watch.

For anyone wanting to know, Toldeo lost by 3 to a way more talented team. ND needed a TD with 1 min left to pull ahead.

Advertisement
would love this hire. you'd have to imagine he'd have a ton of autonomy over the offense, and given what some of Mario's offenses have looked like in the past that's exactly what you want. Candle + TVD + Mirabal would be a really nice combo for how ever long it lasts. also, given that Candle probably would be looking to leave in a year or two, this hire would indicate an encouraging level of creativity in terms of where Mario will look for OCs. going back to Oregon, Moorhead and Candle would be a great set of back-to-back hires. learning from his past failures, big game hunting.

THE ERA IS OVER

nate-ted-lasso.gif

Advertisement
You’ve done it! With tons of competition from all over the board you’ve made the dumbest poRst ever here! Congrats my dude!​
Why is my post dumb?...Because i don't follow every one else's excitement? Explain...."my dude"?

Advertisement
I'll also point out that Toledo has had the number 1 recruiting class in the conference every year since he's been HC except 1

Take that level of footballs recruiting rankings with a colossal grain of salt. Nobody spends that much time evaluating kids at that level of football.

Let's say they do in fact have the most talent though, which a best in conference recruiting ranking would suggest. The win / loss record isn't all that impressive, severely underachieving actually. It's basically what we've been doing in the Coastal.

Advertisement
Take that level of footballs recruiting rankings with a colossal grain of salt. Nobody spends that much time evaluating kids at that level of football.

Let's say they do in fact have the most talent though, which a best in conference recruiting ranking would suggest. The win / loss record isn't all that impressive, severely underachieving actually. It's basically what we've been doing in the Coastal.
He's seemingly a pretty **** good play caller, but perhaps not a great HC. Luckily we're not hiring him to be HC, but he still needs to recruit as a coordinator.

Advertisement
Why is my post dumb?...Because i don't follow every one else's excitement? Explain...."my dude"?
First and foremost you can’t spell. So congrats on that.

Secondly if you can’t grasp that us hiring a sitting G5 Head Coach, one you runs as great of an offense as he does(with lesser talent), that recruits as well as he does(with lesser resources), is a splash hire then I don’t know man maybe football fandom isnt for you.

also the above points aren’t just fan ****. Backed up with stats. And years of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back