Some names to watch before it’s deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Go to bed , it’s almost over. The dead period is ending.
I will be getting no sleep tonight.

I expect to be disappointed because I wanted Schumann but I have a feeling the way you answered it’s Belk or someone like that. Not terrible actually good, but not phenomenal. Like you said you look at hires as good bad and something. I look at it as in baseball single double triple homerun sounds like from your words this is a double. PM me just what type you think single double triple or homerun if you could. Don’t need a name

Advertisement
I posted weeks ago Uga would come sniffing around for T Rob. He’s telling kids he’s staying so that’s all I can go on. As for the Dc if it’s the name Im hearing today if would be a good hire.

paul-allen-not-great.gif

american-psycho-patrick-bateman.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Cause I asked for clarification on his opinion. Good is very meh after all this wait. Mario supposedly has been given the money to go get top coordinators. Top coordinators I would think would be described as a great hire.

So asking his thoughts on what good means is trying to understand if we missed top targets which seems likely right now.

Also he responded with his scale and “good” is at the top. Sorry some people like to have discussions like normal people. Thanks crib for following up on “GOOD”
Therapist.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back