Some names to watch before it’s deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mario deciding between Chud and Dorsey while we lose all the portal kids

1642120739622.gif

Advertisement
I posted weeks ago Uga would come sniffing around for T Rob. He’s telling kids he’s staying so that’s all I can go on. As for the Dc if it’s the name Im hearing today if would be a good hire.

Just good? Not great? So Mario struck out on top guys?

Advertisement
Advertisement
It is friday somewhere already. And maybe even 5:45 pm on friday. I dont even know anymore

Advertisement
Many of you seriously need therapy

Cause I asked for clarification on his opinion. Good is very meh after all this wait. Mario supposedly has been given the money to go get top coordinators. Top coordinators I would think would be described as a great hire.

So asking his thoughts on what good means is trying to understand if we missed top targets which seems likely right now.

Also he responded with his scale and “good” is at the top. Sorry some people like to have discussions like normal people. Thanks crib for following up on “GOOD”

Advertisement
In my world it’s good , bad of solid.
College guy that has been mentioned?? Do you think he’s better than the last few defensive coordinators we’ve had. I hate to even say that but manny year was it 1 or two was pretty good. He’s just a terrible evaluator or talent and doesn’t coach the guys up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back