Some names to watch before it’s deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
71B5F32C-0AAE-4806-B3F8-EF93F751D9C2.png

Barry Jackson is ***

Post above applies.. Mario has a vision for what he wants the offense and defense to look like, he's the best salesperson Miami will have. Not a coordinator or position coach who could be gone in a year.
not seeing how him taking this long guarantees he’s “getting the hires right”. there are other possibilities like he’s being indecisive or worst-case scenario, he’s whiffing.

by not having a staff in place before you hit the trail you put yourself in prime position to be negatively recruited against by other schools.

'Needs to'. Man some of ya'll are weird.
Let’s rephrase. I couldn’t give less of a **** if I know. But he has multiple top recruits coming tomorrow. He needs to be able to communicate specifics to them. Who the **** is committing to a scheme and coach they don’t know, and why are you wasting officials without kids having that information or chance to get to know who they will be playing for. By the way, this was a recurring complaint by Oregon fans.

Advertisement
not seeing how him taking this long guarantees he’s “getting the hires right”. there are other possibilities like he’s being indecisive or worst-case scenario, he’s whiffing.

by not having a staff in place before you hit the trail you put yourself in prime position to be negatively recruited against by other schools.
You Will Never Get This GIFs | Tenor

Advertisement
FWIW miamiflo has been saying for a couple weeks now that he knows wo the oc and dc are.He's mentioned he doesn't undetstand what Mario is waiting for to make it public.
This scares me. If he know who they are why not announce? And if the answer to that is that those guys don't want it out there yet that smells like a recipe for getting left at the altar.

Advertisement
Not a good look to who? He doesn’t have to pander to fans like you

I miss Adrian Adonis
I miss Lou Albano
I miss Andre the Giant
I miss Bob Backlund
I miss Blue Meanie
I miss Berserker
I miss Bam Bam Bigalow
I miss Junkyard Dog
I miss Conquistador
I miss Spike Dudley
I miss Dory Funk
I miss Flash Funk
I miss Hoss Funk
I miss Terry Funk
I miss Hillbilly Jim
I miss Kabuki
I miss Jerry "The King" Lawler
I miss Mantar
I miss Manu
I miss Leapin' Lanny Poffo
No list is worth having if it does not included ........ Jimmy Superfly Snuka!!!!

Advertisement

I don't think I said it guaranteed the hire would be right, just that he is being methodical in an attempt to get the hire right.

Also keep in mind that every player position that is visiting this weekend has a coach.. The 2 O Lineman and 2 DLineman. So when they hit the trail mid next week there very well could be more developments, that matches his timeline of ~January 20 more accurately.

Ah yes, was waiting for this

I miss Adrian Adonis
I miss Lou Albano
I miss Andre the Giant
I miss Bob Backlund
I miss Blue Meanie
I miss Berserker
I miss Bam Bam Bigalow
I miss Junkyard Dog
I miss Conquistador
I miss Spike Dudley
I miss Dory Funk
I miss Flash Funk
I miss Hoss Funk
I miss Terry Funk
I miss Hillbilly Jim
I miss Kabuki
I miss Jerry "The King" Lawler
I miss Mantar
I miss Manu
I miss Leapin' Lanny Poffo

First of all, they technically aren't 'hitting the trail' until early next week due to the big recruiting weekend coming up. If it's Monday and we are in the same position we're in now then go ahead and freak out if that suits you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back