Some names to watch before it’s deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.
CIS waiting on any nugget in this thread

View attachment 172031
One of my favorite comedy's of all time! An absolute classic! That scene in the principal's office where Miss Ballbricker is trying to describe the ***** with the mole on it then the BB coach suggests putting up wanted posters is one of the funniest scenes of all time.

Advertisement
Reading through this thread at work made me realize two things :

I don't have a clue about wrestling and the coordinators are still not hired...
Means I have around 5 hours of productivity on hand at work before you guys fire up this thread again and I start refreshing like a dumb idiot - My boss must love CIS

Last edited:
Advertisement
I feel real old talking wrasstlin’. I grew up in Tampa, watched Gordon Solie and the shows from Ft. Hesterly Armory, and house shows at the Bayfront Center in St. Petersburg. NWA territory. Championship Wrestling from Florida. Eddie Graham was the promoter.

Dusty Rhodes was the top face. Mike Graham, Steve Kerin, Bob Backlund’s early days. Pedro Morales. Jack and Jerry Briscoe. Jos LeDuc. Don Muraco,

Heels coming through like Superstar Billy Graham, Ox Baker, The Assassin, Lars Anderson. Occasionally Harley Race, Dory Funk Jr., and Terry Funk.

Favorite event attended was a house show where LeDuc challenged Billy Graham to a bench press contest. Dusty was helping LeDuc, I forget Graham’s partner. As the ‘weights’ increased and it looked like LeDuc would win, Graham threw chalk into chalk into Rhodes’ face and slammed it into the racked plates. Later, the main event was LeDuc vs Graham. Near the end, Rhodes ran out of the locker room, bandaged and bloody, and he and LeDuc fought Graham and his partner back to backstage.
1642056998095.jpeg

I DONT SEE ANYTHING ITS FINE, THERE ARE SPOILERS, WHAT DO YOU MEAN THERE ARE NONE, THERE ARE OBVIOUS SPOILERS
I deleted it. None of the Maude’s wants to do this but we are going to have to do this and give out infractions unfortunately.

Dude you can’t do this anymore without a spoiler.
I appreciate this. I too think we must be mindful of booty gif’s. HOWEVER, thumb sucking was never banned. I think.. could we get some clarity. Please. If they’re ok, maybe we could have more of these 🤞

Advertisement
I appreciate this. I too think we must be mindful of booty gif’s. HOWEVER, thumb sucking was never banned. I think.. could we get some clarity. Please. If they’re ok, maybe we could have more of these 🤞
It’s graphic enough. I will error on the side of shooting first. It’s the only way I know with this place.

One of my favorite comedy's of all time! An absolute classic! That scene in the principal's office where Miss Ballbricker is trying to describe the ***** with the mole on it then the BB coach suggests putting up wanted posters is one of the funniest scenes of all time.
Wasn't part of that movie filmed at Ida M Fischer on Miami Beach?

Advertisement
I feel real old talking wrasstlin’. I grew up in Tampa, watched Gordon Solie and the shows from Ft. Hesterly Armory, and house shows at the Bayfront Center in St. Petersburg. NWA territory. Championship Wrestling from Florida. Eddie Graham was the promoter.

Dusty Rhodes was the top face. Mike Graham, Steve Kerin, Bob Backlund’s early days. Pedro Morales. Jack and Jerry Briscoe. Jos LeDuc. Don Muraco,

Heels coming through like Superstar Billy Graham, Ox Baker, The Assassin, Lars Anderson. Occasionally Harley Race, Dory Funk Jr., and Terry Funk.

Favorite event attended was a house show where LeDuc challenged Billy Graham to a bench press contest. Dusty was helping LeDuc, I forget Graham’s partner. As the ‘weights’ increased and it looked like LeDuc would win, Graham threw chalk into chalk into Rhodes’ face and slammed it into the racked plates. Later, the main event was LeDuc vs Graham. Near the end, Rhodes ran out of the locker room, bandaged and bloody, and he and LeDuc fought Graham and his partner back to backstage.
View attachment 172064
Man look at those names! I saw Pak Song wrestle Dusty Rhodes at the Miami Beach convention center in the early to mid 70’s.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back