Some names to watch before it’s deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
I hate when I hear bookers say “ wins and losses don’t matter”. If that’s true explain Goldberg. Everything was built on the streak. The character , the aura , even the psychology of his match was all based on his streak and looking strong. He was a ripoff of stone cold and Mike Tyson. He makes the ultimate warrior ( horrible wrestler ) look like Shawn Michaels lol. To make things worse he was a mark for himself. When he was supposed to lose or have a legit tough time with Scott Steiner he said “ I’m not sure the fans will believe that?” What ****? One of the baddest shooters in the locker room and legit athlete beating you doesn’t look realistic? Yeah , your’e a mark for yourself.
1,000% facts!

Which is why I never had a problem with Nash beating him for the WCWC Heavyweight title belt.

From every shoot interview I’ve seen, Berg was a very difficult wrestler to work with because he was an absolute mark for himself who believed his booking to the point where he started to refused to put people over.

I didn’t like Hogan & the politics he played backstage, but he had no choice but to get orchestrate Goldberg dropping the strap the way he did, otherwise he would’ve never gave up the belt & every PPV main event would’ve just been Goldberg 2 minute squash matches with no storytelling or build up for a program at all.

Towards the end of his streak he was getting booed out of arenas & they had to dub over the crowd for TV tapings.

Advertisement
You sumbitches…

I came on this mf thinking it would atleast be a good rumor of something running the pages up. Nah, ya’ll have been talking about sweet chin music for 10+ pages.
shawn-michaels-sweet-chin-music.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
1,000% facts!

Which is why I never had a problem with Nash beating him for the WCWC Heavyweight title belt.

From every shoot interview I’ve seen, Berg was a very difficult wrestler to work with because he was an absolute mark for himself who believed his booking to the point where he started to refused to put people over.

I didn’t like Hogan & the politics he played backstage, but he had no choice but to get orchestrate Goldberg dropping the strap the way he did, otherwise he would’ve never gave up the belt & every PPV main event would’ve just been Goldberg 2 minute squash matches with no storytelling or build up for a program at all.

Towards the end of his streak he was getting booed out of arenas & they had to dub over the crowd for TV tapings.
You heard about the locker room fight between Goldberg and Jericho??? Chris whooped his *** when Goldberg tried him... Goldberg didn't know you don't mess with a kid who grew up in a professional Hockey household... Chris will fight a rhino... LOL!!!

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back