Some names to watch before it’s deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
No it isn't. Unless you know something we don't. T-Rob and DL coach. Thats only two guys and **** T-Rob aint even official yet. Plenty of wiggle room.

TRob is still handing out offers.

Salvea-DL

TRob-DB

LBs-???

Is Clint Hurtt, a career DL coach, coming here to coach LBs?

Or Safties?

Salvea-DL

TRob-DB

LBs-???

Or Safties?
Perhaps Craig Heyward at LB and Hurtt would be just DC

Perhaps we'll know more Tuesday morning after Bama v Schumann, I mean UGA

Advertisement

Salvea-DL

TRob-DB

LBs-???

Or Safties?
So that's two guys on a staff that will have 5 guys on that side. Not near complete. We don't even know the defense. If it is a some multiple defense, Hurtt could be the "edge/DE" coach and DC. Throw in an ILB coach and you still have one spot left for another DB coach. I hope it isn't Hurtt. Specifically not someone as implementing his defense and being the playcaller but the way the staff is currently set up it doesn't exclude him from the running.

Advertisement
Delete This......(Cherry Cobbler Sour)
20220109_135249.jpg

It sounds like Rhule is staying for another season. Phil Snow though may be scapegoated though?

Rhule would be stupid to do that. Carolina's defense is one of the only things on that team that doesn't suck.

He would be hired tomorrow if Rhule were to can him.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Rhule would be stupid to do that. Carolina's defense is one of the only things on that team that doesn't suck.

He be hired tomorrow if Rhule were to can him.
I think so to hopefully we'll find out more later today or early morning Monday.. Rhule to Miami with mario oh boy.. I like Rhule college offense 🔥🤩

Advertisement

Salvea-DL

TRob-DB

LBs-???

Or Safties?
Just piecing together the puzzle but if TRob is staying and Hurtt is OLB/DE, there’s only one position that hasn’t had a single name mentioned over this whole process - ILB. There’s also only one DC thats been mentioned who coaches ILB - Schumann.

I don’t know anything about anything but I’m going to guess Charlie Strong as DC/LB coach.

He’s a prior HC, has had success as a DC, now has NFL experience (not sure if that ****show in Jax counts though), and is a good recruiter. He’ll also be out of a job in a few hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back