Some names to watch before it’s deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.
No breaks. No intros. Mario and Mirabal sit there in black cloaks like some kind of frat initiation as they interrogate them in silence
1642695461471.gif

Live look at CIS

Advertisement
So, more are reporting Mario made Briles a significant offer. Are we to believe this was after Candle turned his down??

Considering that the "Briles offer" story broke BEFORE the "Candle turns down offer" story?

And taking into account that the sports media are Human-Centipeding all their reporting?

Ridiculous.

Alrighty guys, the moral of the story here is: never question Mario. He’s the GOAT, or you’ll upset the plebs on here. Even if he does something not to your liking, keep it to yourself. Just like Manny before him, just like “Fear the Tie” Golden…they’re immune to all criticism until the season starts.

God forbid we can have a rational discussion regarding candidates or timeline of events and how it impacts our recruiting events or portal prospects…that’s what a message board should be for.

Instead let’s beat our chests and denounce to the world people are idiots for disagreeing.
Season 3 Episode 304 GIF by Rick and Morty

Alrighty guys, the moral of the story here is: never question Mario. He’s the GOAT, or you’ll upset the plebs on here. Even if he does something not to your liking, keep it to yourself. Just like Manny before him, just like “Fear the Tie” Golden…they’re immune to all criticism until the season starts.

God forbid we can have a rational discussion regarding candidates or timeline of events and how it impacts our recruiting events or portal prospects…that’s what a message board should be for.

Instead let’s beat our chests and denounce to the world people are idiots for disagreeing.

FB16FCCE-CC6A-4248-991C-E2626F9FBBBA.jpeg

Advertisement
Thanks for the insight.

Not trolling here - just truly want to learn / understand (especially with Ponce's name coming up now ad nauseum). What's bad about 30th in offense (given its App St.) and the schematics you laid out? I don't know the schematics lingo / terminology.

App State’s F+ offensive ranking the year before Ponce:

Their ranking with Ponce:

He’s been OC one year and the offense took a step back with him.

It would be a horrible hire.

Advertisement

I see you're catching on, my guy.

Jokes aside, I'm a huge Mario supporter/slurper... but frfr, it would be awesome to know who's our next hire at OC/DC.
But then u remember our AD and HC search.
And plus it seems Mario is taking this Jon seriously and doesn't want to fail the players, the university or the fanbase. If that's the case, I can respect that.
Plus, @Cribby @Brooklyndee @SouthParkCane @SWFLHurricane and @JayCane20 all seem to say chill, when the dust is settled, we will be very happy.

I was in the 82D. I know how to hurry up and wait..

Fired him in the middle of february, hired whatever was leftover and ended up the 71st ranked dense in 2021. Its a losing formula.
[/QUOTE]

What an ignorant post. Yeah, it was a "choice". Mario waited until 6 weeks into the new calendar year to give Leavitt an annual review. Yeah, it's a "formula".

If you don't know why Leavitt was abruptly fired, then that's your problem. But it's not as if Mario tried to plan things out that way. His intention was to keep Leavitt.

Advertisement
I see you're catching on, my guy.

Jokes aside, I'm a huge Mario supporter/slurper... but frfr, it would be awesome to know who's our next hire at OC/DC.
But then u remember our AD and HC search.
And plus it seems Mario is taking this Jon seriously and doesn't want to fail the players, the university or the fanbase. If that's the case, I can respect that.
Plus, @Cribby @Brooklyndee @SouthParkCane @SWFLHurricane and @JayCane20 all seem to say chill, when the dust is settled, we will be very happy.

I was in the 82D. I know how to hurry up and wait..
I’m a huge advocate for Mario too…but even LCE, JayCane and SouthPark are getting slightly impatient with this…I think it’s a rational take, but this is America so what do i know

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back