Some names to watch before it’s deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.
So let's take Briles for an example - You want the job - have interviewed for it and all the fans know it. Mario doesn't offer you the job in the end, well that sucks for him. How does he turn it around and make it a positive? Well you leak some info to try to get a raise, and to save face with your fans. Does that make him a horrible person?

T-Rob, well we all love him if he stays, even with his unsavory little antics but if he leaves now he is the scum of the earth and can never come back? How do we know he even wanted to leave? Maybe Mario told him his job security would be up to the new DC. In a case like that a person would take a job like Bama's. If that isn't the case and he is just bailing well then - **** him! Just my 2 cents.
That's fine and I respect your take, but here's mine (regarding both)

Briles I'm not so much mad at as disappointed. Yes his agent did what he had to do in order to get his client a raise, but he's still doing it as of 5-10 min ago; that's just bad optics and someone that reeks of desperation. That's his choice, however.

T-Rob I can't defend; you can't be telling coaches and kids who believe you and trust you that you're not going anywhere, only to sell your soul and bolt less than 24 hours later. I mean Mario made a decision (allegedly) to retain T-Rob and settle their differences stemming from previous recruiting battles, and he still did this. That is some scum level ****, sweaty car salesman type demeanor.

Advertisement
try reading existing threads before starting a new one

what you posted had been addressed and debunked in the 900+ page thread

Advertisement
Someone kill me before you give me Coley or Ponce.

If I see Feldman tweet out one of them getting the OC position im taking a cyanide pill and moving on to a better life.
family guy suicide GIF

Advertisement
Mario is either 1 for 2 or 0 for 2.

Arguing about it for another hundred pages doesn’t change the fact we still don’t have either coordinator in place.

It’s ok to be concerned and ok to have faith. But what’s undeniable is it having your premiere recruiting event this weekend without them really sucks , big time.

Advertisement
That's fine and I respect your take, but here's mine (regarding both)

Briles I'm not so much mad at as disappointed. Yes his agent did what he had to do in order to get his client a raise, but he's still doing it as of 5-10 min ago; that's just bad optics and someone that reeks of desperation. That's his choice, however.

T-Rob I can't defend; you can't be telling coaches and kids who believe you and trust you that you're not going anywhere, only to sell your soul and bolt less than 24 hours later. I mean Mario made a decision (allegedly) to retain T-Rob and settle their differences stemming from previous recruiting battles, and he still did this. That is some scum level ****, sweaty car salesman type demeanor.
I think your thought process is completely fair.

Advertisement
Who said Belk wasnt offered? Jesus some of you make stuff up for the sake of making stuff up

1. IF
(introducing a conditional clause) on the condition or supposition that; in the event that.
"if you have a complaint, write to the director"

Mario is either 1 for 2 or 0 for 2.

Arguing about it for another hundred pages doesn’t change the fact we still don’t have either coordinator in place.

It’s ok to be concerned and ok to have faith. But what’s undeniable is it having your premiere recruiting event this weekend without them really sucks , big time.
This is the only point I was trying to make, but now I’m the leader of the mope brigade because I point out that not having a staff in place during crunch time for recruiting is not a positive thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back