Some names to watch before it’s deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.
ZERO chance KD comes here. ZERO. It was ZERO before last nights dismantling of Patriot defense. It was ZERO a month ago.
Anyone who doesn't realize how awesome it would have been to get him as OC is mentally challenged. I never thought we would get him. The numerous idiots on here talking about he never called plays and he should learn somewhere else.....obviously went to school on the short bus. I'd love to see a poll of how many idiots actually didn't want him as OC. As long as we can see names with votes lets do it. I'd like to know who to add to my ignore list.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Dorsey coming here after last night is essentially a pipe dream. Daboll is 100% getting a job and will either name Dorsey his OC or the Bills will move him into the role to keep continuity for Allen.

I wouldn’t be surprised if Dorsey is here in Miami but wearing aqua and orange.
Clowns on here actually thought Dorsey was a bad hire smh. The PASSING GAME COORDINATOR that helps Daboll scheme and calls passing plays too tore up the Patriots a new one yesterday. Like the great @Cribby said... we would be lucky to have him.

ZERO chance KD comes here. ZERO. It was ZERO before last nights dismantling of Patriot defense. It was ZERO a month ago.
Anyone who doesn't realize how awesome it would have been to get him as OC is mentally challenged. I never thought we would get him. The numerous idiots on here talking about he never called plays and he should learn somewhere else.....obviously went to school on the short bus. I'd love to see a poll of how many idiots actually didn't want him as OC. A long as we can see names with votes lets do it. I'd like to know who to add to my ignore list.
I guess it's safe to say, you would be ok with him coming here as the OC?

Advertisement
50/50 only leaves you with 2 possible outcomes. If afraid of life stay home.
haha. no doubt. But if there is a 50% chance I get in an accident every time I drive, it wont be to the grocery store. I'd still get delivery with those odds. If Im taking those chances, it will be for something more noble, like chasing tail.

Anyone who doesn't realize how awesome it would have been to get him as OC is mentally challenged. I never thought we would get him. The numerous idiots on here talking about he never called plays and he should learn somewhere else.....obviously went to school on the short bus. I'd love to see a poll of how many idiots actually didn't want him as OC. As long as we can see names with votes lets do it. I'd like to know who to add to my ignore list.

Sir, this is a Wendy's.

Advertisement

Ill Be Back Jim Carrey GIF

If by some small chance I get anywhere close please ban me before hand... I reject recognition and wish to see it all burn to the ground... :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Akira Kurosawa Arson GIF by Maudit

Unless we keep talking about Wrestling, Music and great ****** athletes.... I'm all in on that stuff... LOL!!!
If nominated he will not run if elected h shall not serve.

Gonna be a lot of Maudes in the Portal soon. You'll be a Day 1 starter.
Hahaha. Well I have it on good authority that @RVACane portal threats are a poorly executed bluff...and D$ knows it. RVA is trying to get a NIL deal but he doesnt want to leave. In RVA's defense, he is a starter, irreplaceable in the CIS clubhouse and has given us some inroads into the DMV market for more posters.

We've tried to tap into the John Ruiz NIL fund for this. That was met with a quick "NO". Luckily we have a tremendous network here at CIS and some well connected posters are stepping forward. Chico's Bail Bonds is looking to expand outside the Little League sponsorship game. We are finalizing a groundbreaking deal that will make RVA the new spokesman that should net him an extra $100 a month. He will be retained.

@JeddTheFisch is still in flux with the portal. Had a sweet deal lined up for him to do a commercial for Steven Ross's real estate company but we've hit a few snags.

Unfortunately the portal giveth and taketh away so we have to be careful here with the numbers.

I can confirm RVA isnt going anywhere

Walter Matthau Sport GIF

Advertisement
I don't think it's as many on this thread. Gaytor Tears? Now we're talkin'...

Look, if you change the standard to word count, I leapfrog Franchise and BROKE on number of posts...

EDIT: (OK, not Franchise)
FIFY

Advertisement
I agree with everything in this post except for the short bus analogy. we have an amazing inspirational special needs child in our family and that kid is smart enough (as are most of those wonderful kids) who are on that bus to know that Ken would kill it as an offensive coordinator- so don’t disparage them for a bunch of idiots that wouldn’t even know how to climb the steps to get on that short bus.

Last edited:
Hockey can be an acquired taste if it's not something you grew up watching. A lot of casual fans end up getting hooked after they go watch a live game. It's insane how much faster they are live as opposed to how they appear on TV. It will take some time to learn and understand all the rules but if you watch enough games you'll figure them out over time.

I still play beer league, it scratches that competitive itch for me. And since music is one of the many topics in this thread, this is the last mask I had painted.

View attachment 172677
Hockey is one of the absolute best sports to watch live. Unfortunately, when the Whalers left CT, it crushed this young man's soul and I gave up on hockey forever. That's great that you still lace em up and scratch the itch. Must be a great workout.

Hockey is one of the absolute best sports to watch live. Unfortunately, when the Whalers left CT, it crushed this young man's soul and I gave up on hockey forever. That's great that you still lace em up and scratch the itch. Must be a great workout.
There are guys in their 70's who still skate in the lower division in our league. I doubt I'll last that long but yeah it's great cardio.

My girlfriend keeps asking what am I looking at constantly. I tell her it's about football. She says you're a liar. There's no way you're looking at football all the time

/shes from Acapulco so her broken English is really funny when she says it
Does she know the Mexican plumber Papi Tigre from the WEZ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back