Some names to watch before it’s deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
That makes sense. Should we be worried about Brady? Seems like the more time that goes by the less likely he is
That’s how I feel as well. I don’t think it was ever going to happen this fast though. It’s been mostly recruiting so far and Rad just got hired. Get through this first OV weekend and maybe something happens early next week.

If not then.. I’d say Brady fades off the radar.

My only thing is, would Dorsey get the job if he didn’t play here? What you’re saying is valid, don’t get me wrong. But we have GOT to get out of this mode of thinking where the only guys who can be successful at Miami are “Miami guys”.

Would Cristobal have been hired were he not a Miami guy? Yes, he had a very prevalent P5 job and was doing very well. He was on USC’s radar, etc. But is Dorsey a candidate for the gators OC job? Clemson? I don’t think so. Not saying he can’t be successful but we need to start hiring the absolute best candidates, regardless of where they went to school or coached previously.
You could also say the only reason he would consider the job is because he played here. His current career trajectory says he will be an NFL OC. He may decide to go a different route only because Miami comes calling.

Advertisement
I have not been a briles guy at all admittedly but I feel like there was a lot of buzz at the time that Willie was interfering and tinkering with the offense at FSU that also did improve an atrocious unit into an almost passable one. Good spot to be (possibly) turning down guys this talented

That’s how I feel as well. I don’t think it was ever going to happen this fast though. It’s been mostly recruiting so far and Rad just got hired. Get through this first OV weekend and maybe something happens early next week.

If not then.. I’d say Brady fades off the radar.
Thanks!

Advertisement

jennifer lawrence ok GIF

Dorsey is a fine option, but We better not just sit around and wait to see if his NFL opportunities fall through at the expense of other, more proven candidates. Aka, he’s behind Brady and Briles for me.

Advertisement
He think I ain’t forgot all that BS hype he put out there for a DC last year just for Manny to announce himself as DC. Dude swears he bats .1000 while these moronic twitter fiends suck him off. He and Flo need to sit this process out.
Amen. Boy lives in a world of ambiguity and then flexes when news comes out as if that is the event he was referencing.

He think I ain’t forgot all that BS hype he put out there for a DC last year just for Manny to announce himself as DC. Dude swears he bats .1000 while these moronic twitter fiends suck him off. He and Flo need to sit this process out.
His batting average is a **** of a lot higher than most people. Has been pretty spot on with spot of things.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back