Some names to watch before it’s deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Herman....oh my....

He was in my top 3 for HC...having him as our OC would be beyond acceptable.
Well Herman should be free from Chicago so it would just depend if he wants to lose his Texas money or if we want a guy that may move on instantly after 1 good year with him

Advertisement
Well Herman should be free from Chicago so it would just depend if he wants to lose his Texas money or if we want a guy that may move on instantly after 1 good year with him
He's worth backing up the brinks trucks to offset that Texas money.

Mario was just live on a fox stream with Joel klatt and mentioned going to Houston to learn the spread from Tom herman while he was at bama 🤔

I wish but didn’t sound like a someone he has hired but it shows what type of offense he knows it takes to win.

That was a great segment. I could listen to Cristobal talk all day. So real and he wants to dominate his opponents. What he learned under Saban is going to be huge on how he gets this program out of the Mickey Mouse club it’s in now

Anyone else getting the feeling like, all these big names that were getting dropped early on even a week ago were just hype, and that when the announcement comes it will be a bit of disappointments but will be talked up by the slurpers???

Advertisement
I wish but didn’t sound like a someone he has hired but it shows what type of offense he knows it takes to win.

That was a great segment. I could listen to Cristobal talk all day. So real and he wants to dominate his opponents. What he learned under Saban is going to be huge on how he gets this program out of the Mickey Mouse club it’s in now
Don’t think it was really indicative one way or another. But very interesting that was the name he brought up.

Pretty ballsy to go to canesport and come back here with drivel. You should post more
I mean, have you SEEN the last 50 pages of this thread? I straight up said it was a rumor and to have at it, so hardly taking it seriously. Just makes for good message board fodder.

Advertisement
Mario was just live on a fox stream with Joel klatt and mentioned going to Houston to learn the spread from Tom herman while he was at bama 🤔

Schumann/Kirby said the same thing in a coaching clinic, the whole bama staff went there to speak to him after that natty. He basically told them yall had those big dlineman so we said we’re not gonna run at u, thats the game zeke put on an outside zone clinic.

i dont think this is any indication on herman being the oc, we can hope tho. Chicago did clean house, saban probably already called

I love me a nice thick, veiny sausage.

🤤 🌭
1641873196264.gif

Wait…. TF just happened?

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back