Some names to watch before it’s deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Isn't that what's been talked about all day on here? Chud coming as a Analyst?

National dude said he’d be on staff and things would be settled after Jan 1.
Wow, I stand informed. I’ve spent most of my day in the NYSOM Awards committee dm where each of you has been discussed with great reverence.

Lashlee didn’t use our TE enough either. He was a good OC though.

But honestly our personnel screams pro style, unpopular as that is. You gotta run the ball and you gotta feature Arroyo, it’s where we have the biggest talent advantage.

We don’t have elite receivers. We have good receivers, but not elite. Arroyo, Chaney and TVD are elite. You need a scheme that features them IMO
You would love Jumbo Fisher’s offense.

Advertisement
Wow, I stand informed. I’ve spent most of my day in the NYSOM Awards committee dm where each of you has been discussed with great reverence.
Just saw you got like 50 replies to your post, lmao.

Eva Green GIF

How did I jump to a conclusion? People on here were talking about what if Chud was the OC in a hypothetical scenario, so I responded.
Chud as OC. I don’t think so but at least with him apparently on staff as a forgone conclusion, it’s a reasonable discussion. I just don’t think he’s the OC

Chud as OC. I don’t think so but at least with him apparently on staff as a forgone conclusion, it’s a reasonable discussion. I just don’t think he’s the OC
I don't think so either and I never said he was going to be the OC, so idk why you said I jumped to a conclusion?

Advertisement
Advertisement
I don't think so either and I never said he was going to be the OC, so idk why you said I jumped to a conclusion?
Because we’ve been talking about Briles for a good week and you said “if chud is OC…” That’s why. It wouldn’t be out of the norm for you to jump to a conclusion or throw out a boring Coordinator name.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back