Some names to watch before it’s deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Sorry, I know we’re done with this part. I can’t make the man move faster. Like you, I have expectations and am disappointed. I have my own ideas on why he continues to drag this out. I personally don’t see any value in it. I think it makes him look weak and a little foolish, losing more coaches during the hiring process, than he’s hired. However, he’s been eighty five million reasons not to care what any of us think.
I won’t believe that we’ll win a public recruitment with a handler involved until it happens. I will say this though - if Mario somehow pulls that off while taking all these L’s on staff hiring’s not happening and losing guys - because he just recruited through it - he’ll look like a recruiting Gawd and he’ll flip this thing fast, especially with some good hires.

Alright fvck it. Someone tag me when this thread moves onto 80’s NES games.

I got some takes.
I used to have one of those as a kid. Picked it up at a garage sale from some mom who was selling it when her son was in college. Got like 100+ games plus the system for like 10 bucks. That kid probably came home and had a heart attack.

@Tony4Miami

I go up there a few times a year to visit family and enjoy some wings.

Duff’s is a million times better than Anchor Bar. Which is where they tell tourists to go. Both places claim to be the originator of the Buffalo wing.

Besides Duffs and Elmos there is WingNuts, Jack’s Place and Doc Sullivan’s are all great.

Also anyone in the Norfolk:Virginia Beach area I highly recommend Dirty Buffalo. It opened up when I was at ODU about a decade ago and has opened 2 or 3 more locations. The owner is a Buffalo native and good guy
Sorrentino's in Williamsville. Order them Hot Baked.

• Love
Reactions: DC3
Advertisement
I had beef on weck at Charlie the Butcher’s in Williamsville.
I've never been to Charlie the Butcher's but I heard it's the best Beef on Weck there is! I've actually never been to Buffalo but one of my best friends is from Buffalo and he always talks about the Wings at Sorrentino's. Always ranting about how there are no good wing places in Florida and how good they are up in Buffalo. That's how I knew. I've heard him talk about the place about a million times lol. He moved back up a while back so when I go visit I'm definitely going on a Wing tour and for sure going to Charlie the Butcher's for the Beef on Weck!

Advertisement
Sorry, I know we’re done with this part. I can’t make the man move faster. Like you, I have expectations and am disappointed. I have my own ideas on why he continues to drag this out. I personally don’t see any value in it. I think it makes him look weak and a little foolish, losing more coaches during the hiring process, than he’s hired. However, he has eighty five million reasons not to care what any of us think.
Follow the Leeds???

Bwahaha GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Sorry, I know we’re done with this part. I can’t make the man move faster. Like you, I have expectations and am disappointed. I have my own ideas on why he continues to drag this out. I personally don’t see any value in it. I think it makes him look weak and a little foolish, losing more coaches during the hiring process, than he’s hired. However, he has eighty five million reasons not to care what any of us think.
Tired Wake Up GIF by 3 Doors Down

Advertisement
Now Ferman sayin we may see Coley enter the mix for OC and Strong as a co-dc. What is this 2011? If Coley is the OC it’s gonna be an all out riot. I really hope that doesn’t happen

Advertisement
Now Ferman sayin we may see Coley enter the mix for OC and Strong as a co-dc. What is this 2011? If Coley is the OC it’s gonna be an all out riot. I really hope that doesn’t happen
I just saw that. I cannot imagine w a $8mm coaching pool budget this could possibly happen. I would actually take Ponce over Coley, and I just vomited in my mouth typing that.

I just saw that. I cannot imagine w a $8mm coaching pool budget this could possibly happen. I would actually take Ponce over Coley, and I just vomited in my mouth typing that.
Hoping Ferman stays true to form in that he is usually putting out worthless clickbait. If Coley gets the OC spot and Shlong get the DC spot then Mario going to turn off a lot of the fan base and that's not a good look. Doubt this happens and I won't make the mistake of eating that up and wallowing in negativity. Ferman is a tool.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back