Some names to watch before it’s deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Today will be the day
yeah-right.jpg

Advertisement
Yeah, that wasnt Watson. All O'Brien. You got it. Every time the Texans stunk it was O'Brien, every time they were good, it wasnt him. Sure.

So Andy Reid is not that big of an offensive guru because Patrick Mahomes does the same exact ******* thing?

That stat also includes the ****load of sacks Watson took because, instead of throwing the ball away, held onto it for dear life. Or, what every mobile QB in the NFL does. All OCs with mobile QBs are **** tho, because they are forced to run around and make plays.

No wonder most teams beat writers are ****...
Mahomes made Reid. Don’t forget how many big games the Eagles lost when they were heavy favorites. His coaching tree is decent with Reich and Pederson, but Nagy is awful. Mahomes, Mahomes, Mahomes. He would make any coach look good.

Mahomes made Reid. Don’t forget how many big games the Eagles lost when they were heavy favorites. His coaching tree is decent with Reich and Pederson, but Nagy is awful. Mahomes, Mahomes, Mahomes. He would make any coach look good.
It’s kind of a low blow but Reid’s parenting skills have to be a mark against him. Give O’Brien credit for what he did at Penn St - talk about a reclamation project.

Advertisement
At this point forget Brady. He has a idea situation here:

Great QB: ✅
Salary:✅
Play calling:✅
Talent Pool: ✅
Hometown✅

If we have to court him this much, we good. there are a lot of talent OCs out there. We are looking for a big name, His name could be Cole Ostamie for all I care. As long he surgical with the Xs and Os

Don’t forget…no known job offer anywhere else.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Road to 1600 with 3 coaches 😂😂 I just don't even know how's it's possible to not have more in place. You can be thorough and vet everyone and still be punctual. This is just looking bad honestly. Not expecting any of the big names to pick us and I believe a couple of them will be because we don't have a staff in place. He always said people matter and relationships matter. So if the kids he's recruiting don't even know who the **** they are playing for why would they come?

Advertisement
Road to 1600 with 3 coaches 😂😂 I just don't even know how's it's possible to not have more in place. You can be thorough and vet everyone and still be punctual. This is just looking bad honestly. Not expecting any of the big names to pick us and I believe a couple of them will be because we don't have a staff in place. He always said people matter and relationships matter. So if the kids he's recruiting don't even know who the **** they are playing for why would they come?
By 1800 we should be down to just Mario and Joe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back