Some names to watch before it’s deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
I wish you showed Mario's work ethic on this response.

Zzzzzzz.

I just gave a dumb mope 1000 words because he doesn't get it. Your post didn't deserve a real reply. You're smart enough to know why, that's why I didn't give you one. Possibly one of your worst takes ever, hombre.

Edit: @djnellz just murdered you. I'll step out, you have your hands full with that. Good luck!

:pgdead:

"I am 100% behind Mario. As I once wrote, this isn't a job for him. It's a calling, and he will get us right or die trying."

All of this was said about Randy Shannon.. and Manny Diaz.
Neither had head coaching experience nor the amount of resources committed but sure the same thing.

Advertisement
Jesus, you're insufferable. How many games have we played without enough coaches? How many practices have all these missing coaches you're so worried about missed? So what's the problem? (but recruiting, recruiting!!!). We have the #5 class by average right now and Mario was able to keep all 5 of the kids he wanted from the tiny, pathetic class Manny left him while adding 10 new guys already in a matter of weeks. So again, what's the damage? He's obviously going for some big game. GOOD. You think he thought taking a HC to come be an OC wasn't a longshot? So yeah, I think he knew Candle was a reach. Same with KD, etc, If he had just taken some low hanging fruit then the sad mopes like you wouldn't have anything to whine about, so maybe send him a thank you card. If he misses on those long shots, to him, there is minimal damage and it was worth it to then double back on the top guys he know will come.

Sorry, but I could give a Flying fvck about losing T-Rob. He's all bag game anyway, mediocre on the field. Losing B-Mac was the first and ONLY thing that bummed me out since the day before we fired Blake. But what are you going to do? He went home to coach with his three friends at the school he and his NFL father played at, where his wife went, where his family is. It happens. Its exactly how we got Mario.

No one gives a **** about when you want things done. If you are being genuine (you aren't) about having faith in him, them shut your pie hole until we have the whole picture.
lmao. it’d be better if we had fans that didn’t slurp or mope but called it like it is. You constantly downvote bc we don’t see your balls deep approach. we have three coaches 8 weeks in. It’s like we haven’t learned our lesson. Mario is no diff than anyone else. He isn’t perfect and he will make mistakes. He is better than anyone we’ve hired since butch and it isn’t close. Right now, its ******. You keep saying look at the whole picture but how do you know it’s gonna be good? His oc hire at Oregon was trash. His next one sucked too. right now we have no clue if it’ll work out. This is a Messsge board. If we kept quiet, there would be no board. So why dont you shut your ***** *** up

BFA5110D-FBC0-4127-A186-A85EB884911A.gif

Had either one of those guys coached a team to a conference title?

We know the answer to that. We know Mario is a better head coach than both of them.

The point remains you're either a good coach or not. Being from the city or being a former player doesn't give you some super power that makes you a successful coach because you "want it more." Every coach wants to win. Our fan base should have learned this by now.

It was a dumb point by this Crypitcal homer.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back