Some names to watch before it’s deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
We’ve had baseball, now we’ve had basketball. NASCAR? I mean, it’s a dying sport but maybe we can get 4 posts on that?
Forget NASCAR today at Daytona is the Rolex 24 hour sports car endurance race. Too bad it's going to drop into the 20's this am .. normally there are fans in the stands at night and in the pits as well. The temperature is certainly going to thin the crowd. I've gone to the Rolex 24 practice sessions a few times .. it's amazing when the Ferraris are running in a pack ..the roar of their engines is sweet .. and the road racing circuit has some nasty 180 degree turns so there is braking, turns, acceleration .. actual racing. The prototypes though are the ones that generally place first in this race .. due to their aerodynamics .. body construction (carbon fiber) and weight / hp ratio. The DPI Acura prototype will most likely place 1st overall. But what a cool race with .. real cars .. and an actual road racing track.

Come On Down The Price Is Right GIF by As The Bunny Hops

1400, come on down!

Loved game shows. So many good ones. Lot of bad ones too

Personal Top 4 without much thought

Jeopardy
Price is Right
Family Feud
Let’s make a deal

I also have an odd appreciation for Double Dare that I can’t explain.

Advertisement
Forget NASCAR today at Daytona is the Rolex 24 hour sports car endurance race. Too bad it's going to drop into the 20's this am .. normally there are fans in the stands at night and in the pits as well. The temperature is certainly going to thin the crowd. I've gone to the Rolex 24 practice sessions a few times .. it's amazing when the Ferraris are running in a pack ..the roar of their engines is sweet .. and the road racing circuit has some nasty 180 degree turns so there is braking, turns, acceleration .. actual racing. The prototypes though are the ones that generally place first in this race .. due to their aerodynamics .. body construction (carbon fiber) and weight / hp ratio. The DPI Acura prototype will most likely place 1st overall. But what a cool race with .. real cars .. and an actual road racing track.
True test of best car and driver. Used to love going to Sebring grand prix races

Funny thing is, UK’s offense was probably too run heavy for my taste but that was the best move considering the personnel on hand. If they tried to make that QB throw the ball 30 times a game, they’d have gone 0-12

Which speaks to what any good offensive coordinator would do, create an offense and call plays that are conducive to the personnel that you have.

We’ve had baseball, now we’ve had basketball. NASCAR? I mean, it’s a dying sport but maybe we can get 4 posts on that?
I can get some NASCAR talk started… anyone come to the April race at Bristol? We own a cabin close to the track and usually throw a **** of a party and get hammered. Can’t decide if we’re gonna do that this year or rent it out

Advertisement
Advertisement
Here's a perspective... Wouldn't Houston have a DC search going on if Belk was seriously considering leaving??? Not saying he isn't but why would Houston care about protecting Miami's search??? Wouldn't they be more concerned of their own???
Wouldn't media outlets and "insiders" from their area be reporting on Houston doing a DC search???
Again, he might come here he might not... See what happens...
It’s not only that. There’s ZERO mention on their 247 board of Belk even being a candidate at Miami, nothing. On their second page they have a thread discussing Belk and they bring up he’s a candidate for ND. Mind you that thread is almost 2 weeks old.

Advertisement
I can get some NASCAR talk started… anyone come to the April race at Bristol? We own a cabin close to the track and usually throw a **** of a party and get hammered. Can’t decide if we’re gonna do that this year or rent it out
You live up there? How did the locals take to the dirt race? I miss the old configuration so much.

Last year was such a disappointment with the rain. I had a camper and everything out there

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back