Some names to watch before it’s deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
I was talking about Ozark which has the feel of a show that had a good idea and story and then once it was popular they had to find ways to keep it going and that is where it took a turn.

Dexter (although absurd to begin with) felt the same. They had to keep coming up with new things and continuing it for so long that it became more and more ridiculous.
Sorry, we’e become mixed up with our TV shows.
Loved the first few seasons of Ozark as well.

As I’ve said, it’s more important to get this right than to land any recruits this year. Y’all are being to short sighted with this entire process. **** up one hire and it ruins all the momentum we’ve built. See Dan Enos.

You're under the impression we can't do both. And we can. That's the problem many people have. It's coming across as a flaw that is costing Miami talent.

Right, but my post was more about Houston having the resources to get him. Holgorsen certainly had P5 suitors.
But they wouldn’t have had the resources if Wvu wanted to keep him is my point.
He ran to Houston because he knew he was a year away from being fired. He’d never make that move in a million years if they wanted him in WV. Nobody would.

If I had all that personal exposure to the Niners when I was a kid my house would probably be painted in their colors.

Inside AND outside.
When my cousin played for them I attended something like 14 games... i probably remember 5 of them. Apparently they went like 5-9 in the games I went to. The only win i remember was them beating the Falcons in the Georgia Dome in 1997.

When i traveled with my brother and neighbors by way of Aubrayo Franklin I went to 7 games in 4 years and they went 0-7.

I witnessed a lot of losing so it was hard lmao

I think I attended 29 Canes games before I ever witnessed an L in person. The first L I was at for the Canes was Tennessee at the OB in 2003.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
pablo-escobar.gif

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back