Some names to watch before it’s deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.
There was a glitch in the spacetime continuum...
1642732328040.gif

Advertisement
Dear Eight Pound, Six Ounce, Newborn Infant Jesus, don't even know a word yet, just a little infant, so cuddly, but still omnipotent. We just thank you for all the recruits we’ve won and the billions of dollars of NIL money.. LOVE THAT MONEY that the Ruiz’s are pouring into the program. Also due to a binding endorsement contract that stipulates I mention LifeWallet at each grace, I just wanna say that I have no f*cking clue what it is or if Mr. Ruiz is the second coming of Nevin Shapiro. I’d just like to ask you give us any OC not named Ponce or Coley tomorrow morning and if you could find it in your heart to give us an equally awesome DC that can bless us with 15 turnovers a game I’d greatly appreciate it. Thank you, for all your power and your grace, Dear Baby God, Amen.

Dear Eight Pound, Six Ounce, Newborn Infant Jesus, don't even know a word yet, just a little infant, so cuddly, but still omnipotent. We just thank you for all the recruits we’ve won and the billions of dollars of NIL money.. LOVE THAT MONEY that the Ruiz’s are pouring into the program. Also due to a binding endorsement contract that stipulates I mention LifeWallet at each grace, I just wanna say that I have no f*cking clue what it is or if Mr. Ruiz is the second coming of Nevin Shapiro. I’d just like to ask you give us any OC not named Ponce or Coley tomorrow morning and if you could find it in your heart to give us an equally awesome DC that can bless us with 15 turnovers a game I’d greatly appreciate it. Thank you, for all your power and your grace, Dear Baby God, Amen.
Amen, brother

Advertisement
I had a couple threads deleted in the AM for multiple reasons. One being the hints were a little too good and two it was still early in n the process. They were just serious candidates. I’ve mentioned some of the names now and others have guessed off my thread so here’s where we are. Coaches to watch as possible options.

Brady oc

Briles Oc

Coley / Ponce qb

Dorsey oc or qb coach

Hurtt DL / possible co DC

Brumbaugh off field

Partridge DL / possible co Dc

Joe Salave’a DL , connection with Mario

Schuman Dc/Lb or Derek Mason

Bobby Williams te or st’s or both, because of his connection with Mario

Rod chance cb because of his connection with Mario

Seider Rb or te ( UF is involved ) Jim Mastro ( Oregon)

Hired- McClendon rb or wr That’s been posted by caneville as done. I Confirmed as well.

Hired - Mirabal OL ( DuH)

Fields TE or off field

Ish likely off field if retained

Hired - T Rob db

Nick Monroe DB

The off field room will remain close to intact

Those are all names to watch as candidates / possible hires . I’ll add new names when I hear them.
51830FB2-B7FE-42BF-BAC2-FFAD259EE59E.jpeg

Analysts are just coaches who aren’t on-field assistants, meaning they’re not the sole position coach.

Each coaching staff is allowed 10 on-field assistants, but are allowed an unlimited number of analysts, Quality Coaches, player personnel assistants & any other support staff.

Off-field doesn’t meaning literally off the field, it just means they’re not the main position coach, but they’re still allowed to observe in practice & assist the assistants, they’re just not allowed to engage in coaching activities with players, but it’s not an actually enforced rule because literally every team in the country has analyst who help coach players.

It’s a vague title they give to assistant coaches who aren’t full-time position coaches, but all they are is just extra coaches. The powerhouse schools like Bama, UGA, OH ST, Clemson etc all have dozens & dozens of analysts who serve specific purposes in support for the position coaches & often time act as De Facto second coordinators.

Like for instance, when Hugh Freeze was an analyst at Bama, he was basically their second OC, he just wasn’t technically allowed to be called that. Muschamp was an analyst at UGA for most of the season, but was basically their 2nd or 3rd DC on the team.

So to answer your question, you can hire 10 analysts to assist the position coach, like if we wanted to, we could hire another RB’s coach but list him as an off-field analyst, but his job would basically be as the RB’s coach (provided that’s his background). DVD is going to be an analyst for us this year & Terry Jefferson is already considered an analyst as well, all they both are is assistant CB’s/DB’s coach, their job will be to help recruit & help whoever the DB coaches are that get hired as the on-field official position coach of CB’s or Safeties coach.

Thanks LCE! So, during practice an “Analyst” can coach the players or just observe?? I could have sworn some school was busted for them coaching too much.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Thanks LCE! So, during practice an “Analyst” can coach the players or just observe?? I could have sworn some school was busted for them coaching too much.
Technically they’re not allowed to coach players during practice, but they do it anyway.

What it actually says in the rules, is that they’re allowed to offer encouragement to players but cannot engage in distinct coaching activities... But again, it’s a very vague description that allows for a lot of leeway & wiggle room.

did you all check your email? We got a notice from Frenk and the university stating each of us is getting a turn at OC for one drive

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back